Inner Force and "Increased effect of Auras you Cast"

Hello,

I was wondering whether Inner Force bonus applies additively with "Increased effect of Auras you Cast" bonuses or multiplicatively?

I know both say "increased XXX", but their timing are precise enough to make me think that Inner Force could be applied after all the bonuses to Auras.

Thanks in advance!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Increased add, it doesn't matter what is called what -- if it's increased, their effects should simply sum together, increased should never work like "more".
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Ok thx.
I actually think inner force and the 2 surrounded buffed passives need a little buff (maybe from 15 to 18, and from 3 to 4)
The passives seem very interesting, however, are there any build that actually utilize it?
Last edited by undeadlol on Apr 16, 2014, 7:59:05 PM
"
undeadlol wrote:
I actually think inner force and the 2 surrounded buffed passives need a little buff (maybe from 15 to 18, and from 3 to 4)
The passives seem very interesting, however, are there any build that actually utilize it?
Inner force has historically been considered one of the most powerful node clusters in the game, yes even in its current state.

If anything we need more clusters which affect non-aura buffs like inner force does.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info