A revelation

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
[Removed by Support]
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Apr 10, 2014, 4:52:08 PM

gg

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Apr 4, 2014, 11:00:12 PM
I actually like trolls. With ketchup.
if the easiest way to get rid of trolls was to ban them humanity would have been 'banned' since they began walking on twos
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
if the easiest way to get rid of trolls was to ban them humanity would have been 'banned' since they began walking on twos

But you forget

Spoiler
Who has the ketchup?
IDK, every troll thread looks like an opportunity to me, an opportunity to express my massive ego.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I enjoy twisting their tails, but the Mods usually stop me before it gets really good.
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
"
Juicebox360 wrote:

But you forget

Spoiler
Who has the ketchup?

it is a very relevant point and i do concede that such a mystery lies at the centre of all moral and philosophical debacles. however in my years of existence i have learned that the real question is not 'who has the ketchup', but rather 'who is in possession of the fructose-corn-syrup-mixed-with-processed-tomato-and-salt'. now before you attack my position let me describe to you in great detail why i feel the question should be reworded. you see humanity, as a whole, is doomed. it does not matter if it succeeds; it does not matter if it fails. whether we manage to blow ourselves up to nothing with an all-out nuclear war, or whether we merge with machines into an epoch of transhumanism, or even if ascend our material forms and adopt a sub-space, trans-dimensional existence, we are still doomed to fail.

the question then revisits us here. so why is it important 'who has the ketchup'? well since the dawn of time humans have sought meaning for their life. they may have turned to god, gods, theirselves, their fellow man, or maybe even pagan idols. but i foresee the future, and it will unfold thusly: humanity will praise popular-science. born by man, bred by man - dead by man. it will be the ultimate culmination of a cycle neverending. the ketchup - once manufactured by our hands, by our hearts, a product full of rich, wholesome nutritional value - meaning to our bodies and minds - has become nothing more than a corporate commodity churned out by the gallon to fulfill the gustatory desires of a population numbering in the billions, a shadow of its former self, a visage twisted and corrupted by progress, by man. and thus the extended metaphor of the meaning of life - the 'ketchup' which we all seek - will be dominated and eventually usurped by nothing more than scientific drollery, progress not out of our hearts and our body but of conformity. nay, that is not progress at all, instead a myopic stagnancy upon blindly following the rituals, the doctrines of old, never asking why, never thinking why, just accepting, just living, just looking, but never finding. never finding who has that ketchup.
Last edited by Juicebox360 on Apr 5, 2014, 2:15:02 PM
i ought to check myself in to an institution somewhere

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info