Exiles Everywhere

"
reboticon wrote:
Ouch.

It was my favorite race before they introduced him. The rest could be dealt with even if it meant running from them if you knew how they worked. That guy... well, fuck that guy.

His SB is no joke either.. http://www.twitch.tv/terrex7/c/4066512

Died running through it, even though I only was in it for like half a sec it kept killing me.
"
terrex wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
Ouch.

It was my favorite race before they introduced him. The rest could be dealt with even if it meant running from them if you knew how they worked. That guy... well, fuck that guy.

His SB is no joke either.. http://www.twitch.tv/terrex7/c/4066512

Died running through it, even though I only was in it for like half a sec it kept killing me.

Yea early levels it is an instakill. Magnus is the worst for sure. I really like EE races and am sad there is only one more left. We need more of them GGG plz
"
Dradar wrote:
[ I really like EE races and am sad there is only one more left. We need more of them GGG plz

Dang, this makes me sad as well. EE is a lot of fun, bonus EE events please. The SB/flameblast guy needs to be toned down at earlier levels imo.
Its kinda stupid in my opinion why this 'fun' races give points. So if my RNG is worse than other guy RNG, i should get 0-1 pts reward and he should get 5-10? For me the 'Competitive' races, that supposed to be hard and competitive, gives 800%-1700% more points than this RNG bullshit races that isn't even fun.
They would be fun if they give no rewards and happen much often.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
Its kinda stupid in my opinion why this 'fun' races give points. So if my RNG is worse than other guy RNG, i should get 0-1 pts reward and he should get 5-10? For me the 'Competitive' races, that supposed to be hard and competitive, gives 800%-1700% more points than this RNG bullshit races that isn't even fun.
They would be fun if they give no rewards and happen much often.

Every race is rng based and the bonus to competitive races is Demigod rewards
"Rogue Exile Flameblast has been reduced at higher levels also"

Thank god there's only one left.
Good thing higher levels are't level 1-26 so enjoy still getting oneshot and people want to see EE just like BLAMT.
"at higher levels"

man its a good thing we get to 70 in races :^)

But the flameblast exile has no scaling before level 15ish. Thats why it one shots so easily.

I took a 2 stack with capped fire in coves and only took 40 damage. That doesn't sound like a lot until you realize people in Coast take 4 times that because of the lack of scaling.

The Searing Bond is probably not scaled downwards from the level 1 gem. Which is OP already.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Apr 15, 2014, 10:19:02 AM
Wouldn't be the first time GGG drops unscaled rogue exiles.

I am pretty sure Xandro got stealth scaled because now I can escape from him without being 1-2 shot by ground slam till like level 15 areas.

I also remember that my first character died to a frostwall in Mudflats to the snake invader and the next patch it suddenly got nerfed(scaled) because it did 200+(my hp before rip) damage in flats and when I met that one again on my second character which was still before the nerf without resists I got hit with only 40 damage.

Terrex video even look like he desynched to Searing Bond.
Xandro was a real pain in s4 as I remember.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info