What attacke/class has the least Desync issue

Hey there..

I was just wondering what class and attacke has the least Desync issues.. If there is any..

atm i have a lvl 80 templar using cyclone with multistrike , faster attacke and it is unplayable. Running lvl 66- 74 maps. I can be cycloning around killing mobs, then stop and for 5 sec's still see mobs get hit, gear drop all over.. Then all of the suddon i am standing somewhere else, or even dead..
some maps i don't even kill the boss. NOT cause a sucky gear ( aint great but surely not bad ), but cause i will die do to Desync

I do not know if the cyclone build just is a to fast of a build.. 6.2k dps in 0.12 sec's.
I have no issues playing other games.. But i would prefer to play PoE.

the discussion of Desync has been talked about over and over. So this thread is not about it, but about what class has the least desync. Doing maps. IF IT IS EVEN POSSIBLE.
Well, to my knowledge Cyclone is on the top of the Desync Throne. Together with Infernal Blow and Heavy Strike. I think Split Arrow or spells like Freezing Pulse and Ethereal Knives are the least desyncprown skills in the game. Very viable aswell!
reave with increased AOE fixes nearly 90% of all desync issues.

if you run templar, also use the increased aoe passives.
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Last edited by danisonxtc on Apr 2, 2014, 4:41:02 AM
Your cyclone build is probably salvageable - you should remove multistrike and try other gems. Multistrike is the worst possible support for a movement-based attack in regards to desync.

That said, the builds least sensitive to desync are generally going to be builds that are very defensive in nature (max block, huge hp+high regen, etc.) or those with offensive abilities that operate server-side (summoners, trappers, totems). In the end, though, you'll still have to learn how to work around desync - avoid moving around in situations where you can get stunned, use movement skills carefully, be aware of other desync-prone actions.
With a totem build, you'll almost never notice or be affected by desync. Same for summoner builds.
Use autohotkey. How many times does it have to be said? Put /oos on it and no more desync.
i have been useing /oos endless. still fucks up,
"
Use autohotkey. How many times does it have to be said?

Mr. broken record again. How many times does it have to be said that /oos every 10 secs does very little for a skill that's literally constantly out of sync - like MS-Cyclone?

@OP any attack that doesn't involve movement and has an aoe doesn't suffer much from desync, even with MS support - ground slam or reave work very nicely.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Well you use Multistrike with Cyclone, there's the problem.
Summoner or totems. Both are immune to desynch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info