To the beta testers.

I need a key! I'm already desperate beyond any human reasoning!
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver
"
UltimateDeep wrote:
I need a key! I'm already desperate beyond any human reasoning!

=(
The ambiance is there, the music, the action... It is very polished and you feel every second that it is being made with love. But, of course, it is not finished yet (we don't have access to everything). What blows me is the splendid quality of animation and the absence of lag. And the art is so coherent and beautiful. The graphist is a real artist.
The first thing that you may encounter is how awesome the shadows/lighting is.

The music is very nice up to and at the point I am, and the game is incredibly fun.

There is a lot of content to be added, which is great, and they are going to be sprucing up the boss fights, which is even better. Often companies make something and leave it the way it is.

This is seriously one of the *few* games that treats the beta like an actual beta (gathering input and FIXING things as well as adding), and not a demo. Overall nice job and am looking forward to further patches.
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
if only i knew
Overall my first impressions from the beta are mostly positive.

Graphics: Great looking game, very realistic/gritty look and awesome shadows/lighting. The more I explore, the more I can see how much love and attention to detail have gone into the level and character designs. I love that after I slayed a mob of undead I was left with a massive pile of corpses at my feet, and as they died it seems that they voided their bowels, leaving me in a pile of filth and carnage (Awesome).

Gameplay: The first Act helps you ease into the game play mechanics and massive skill selection screen. Doling out a few gems/active skills early on, and later setting you loose with a ton of options. It feels like by the start of Act 2 you have a good handle on how everything works and the fun really starts to pile on. Attacks feel good, active spells are abundant, and there feels like alot of freedom and choices as to how to spec out your char.. Honestly if I was asked how I felt after Act 1 I would say I was enjoying it and curious to see more, but now after half of Act 2 I can say that every second I play I find that I am falling in love with this game and it is definitely scratching the itch that's been lingering between D2 and the void of D3. This is the real deal and GGG is swinging for a home run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info