PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

1.1.1c - Additional Hotfix

tenth!
IGN: Gonorreitor
11?

Question... Why can't strongboxes be altered to have increased quantity?

Since you can Alt and Alch a Map.... and you can improve its quality (thus more items), why can't we improve strongbox quality?
Last edited by HighOfffTums on Mar 31, 2014, 7:47:18 AM
"
HighOfffTums wrote:
11?

Question... Why can't strongboxes be altered to have increased quantity?

Since you can Alt and Alch a Map.... and you can improve its quality (thus more items), why can't we improve strongbox quality?

Strongboxes can be altered to have increased quantity/quality (of the gear inside)...
Last edited by Vannes on Mar 31, 2014, 8:57:02 AM
uh...takes long to dl..
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Has there been any decision on what will happen to Event 4, the endless race that was this weekend?
Test driven development anyone? XD
"
psyberjock wrote:
"
Espionage724 wrote:
"
psyberjock wrote:
PLEASE DONT DEPLOY THESE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FRIGGIN RACE! I got disconnected from the race and steam is taking forever to update! I just updated 130 mb 5 hours ago! I'll never make it back into the race before it finishes! You're stealing my race points!!

Steam for me didn't make any mention of the update until I closed PoE (after the race). Not only that, but Steam also even gave me the option to either download the patch, or play now.

I don't know if there's just something special about my Steam client, or if people are just making stuff up :/

Well since it happened to me personally and I'm not making things up (even have a witness in my friend who was playing next to me) I don't don't know who you could be talking about. My client definitely closed without my asking it to and it took the normal crazy amount of time to update (via steam). I was able to get back in for the last 5 minutes of play. I finished off one level and got *1* point for the race. If I had died and got nothing I would have been happier with the outcome. This is BS. The next race was 6 hours away. They could have waited until that long break to release the patch. I'm glad you didn't experience the same misfortune as me, but don't act like I'm making things up simply because you didn't have the same experience.

edit: you people who are clogging up the thread with your stupid "first" comments, grow up. No one cares who replies first. It's one of a billion posts on forums on the internet. It means less than nothing.

Someone ranting and raving like a 5 year old about GGG stealing their race points telling others to grow up. That's hilarious.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Espionage724 wrote:
PLEASE DONT DEPLOY THESE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FRIGGIN RACE! I got disconnected from the race and steam is taking forever to update! I just updated 130 mb 5 hours ago! I'll never make it back into the race before it finishes! You're stealing my race points!!

Steam for me didn't make any mention of the update until I closed PoE (after the race). Not only that, but Steam also even gave me the option to either download the patch, or play now.

I don't know if there's just something special about my Steam client, or if people are just making stuff up :/

Well since it happened to me personally and I'm not making things up (even have a witness in my friend who was playing next to me) I don't don't know who you could be talking about. My client definitely closed without my asking it to and it took the normal crazy amount of time to update (via steam). I was able to get back in for the last 5 minutes of play. I finished off one level and got *1* point for the race. If I had died and got nothing I would have been happier with the outcome. This is BS. The next race was 6 hours away. They could have waited until that long break to release the patch. I'm glad you didn't experience the same misfortune as me, but don't act like I'm making things up simply because you didn't have the same experience.

edit: you people who are clogging up the thread with your stupid "first" comments, grow up. No one cares who replies first. It's one of a billion posts on forums on the internet. It means less than nothing.

Someone ranting and raving like a 5 year old about GGG stealing their race points telling others to grow up. That's hilarious
Any betrayal you can see is trivial, What is truly frightening and much more lethal is the
betrayal you cannot see.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
_____________________________________IGN is Syphiroth_
this is a respected list for reasons.
rrtson
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQ5IEZYWvxfYHhokPCaVJ6kqWyzhLR8wcTpCSVFLeEyzUDBVS1bqVvVabV76YeJirGNDbRlte3BScFZwu3DVfeN-WX_Gh9uIQow2joqQG5fQmhOdo52qoqOmf6dcrGaxs7TFtUi5Prl8wFHBxcHzwuzGotA50hnUI9ad1tHYdttu29TdqOOE6f7tQfLh8-r8q_-T

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQ5IEZYWvxfYGL0Z1R4aIuokPCaVJ6kqWytvLOEtHzBxMww6QklRS3hMs1AwUUdVS1bqVvVabV76YeJirGNDbRlte3BScFZwu3DVfeN-WX_Gh9uIQow2jX2Nv46KkBuX0JoTnZado52qoi6io6Z_p1yqf6q4rGaxs7JEtMW1SLk-uXzAUcHFwfPC7MaizerQOdIZ1CPWndbR2HbbbtvU3ajjhOjW6f7tQfLh8-r8q_-T_94=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info