Uber Atziri Down! (My build inside)

Now use a vaal orb on the gloves.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Now use a vaal orb on the gloves.

DOIT

Also grats. I'm glad to see your lewtz reflect the awesomeness of the challenge you faced. That's really cool to see.
GZ!!!
Also....THE GLOVES ARE REAL!
grats,

what do you think about snapshotting? would you prefer it be removed from the game or kept?
Dear GGG, please make Mac version
If thats an efficient build to farm uber atziri,PLZ do not nerf snapshotting.Let ppl farm her to eternity so these awasome gloves flood the market and be somewhat chaper :D
Cool,dude!
IGN: PVHard
Damn, nice gloves. Your gear is pretty boss too.
Stormcalling 24/7.
"
Teridax wrote:
grats,

what do you think about snapshotting? would you prefer it be removed from the game or kept?

I play RF as well, currently lvl 85. Without snapshotting RF damage is sort of decent, but not great. That, combined with the number of maps you simply can't do because of a few mods, would make RF not a useful end game build without the snapshotting.

That said, I would love for GGG to get rid of all snapshotting for various reasons. I would just hope if they did that, they would buff RF base damage to keep it about where it currently is - get high damage potential at the cost of decent risk (you are sort of melee after all) and inability to do a decent number of maps.
dont worry, rare items are still best in slot...

*mutter*
rightous fire build will be nerfed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info