I'm gonna be somebody in this game

oh gosh myspace that brings back memories of when i actually cared about having a social life
Last edited by Juicebox360 on Mar 30, 2014, 2:10:58 PM
my country was infected by the plague known as bebo :/
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
"
FusionReactor wrote:
I did my part to help my town of Sulphur, LA become more drug free. I did it on Myspace, back from 2006-2008, before Myspace deemed me too inappropriate (I was sorta vulgar) and shut me down. I had over 7500 friends, mostly from SE Texas and SW Louisiana, but all over the world, too. It was fun while it lasted.

In order to make it to the top you're going to need a lot of adderall.
Wow the thread got moved to off topic and will now probably die because of the forum moderators. Now that I see how they are, I guess I won't be posting here much anymore. Wow this really sucks. This so reminds me of Blizzard. You guys really don't have to emulate Blizzard THAT much with this game.
"
FusionReactor wrote:
Wow the thread got moved to off topic and will now probably die because of the forum moderators. Now that I see how they are, I guess I won't be posting here much anymore. Wow this really sucks. This so reminds me of Blizzard. You guys really don't have to emulate Blizzard THAT much with this game.

you will be missed
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
FusionReactor wrote:

You got somebody now.

Time to move on to your next game.
Seek misery, exile.

Thine hands shant stay untainted
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
i wish they could just leave offtopic unmoderated, would lead to some funny shit
Play the Invasion and you will become some body faster than you think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info