1.1.1c Patch Notes

"
CyclopsSlayer wrote:
"
AveiMil wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.1.1c:
  • Fixed a bug with the damage dealt by Bladeback Guardian.

So what does this mean? Did he deal too much damage or is he now going to one-shot me in the face?

All I can say is it took like 4 seconds of fire pulses to kill me post patch. I was 4 levels over the zone, Cave of Anger, and didn't stand a chance even with 75% Cold and 44% Fire resists. So much for that Invasion char... :)

44% Fire resists - you can't say anything against Incinerate with such low fire resists.

GuardianOfValhalla
"
CyclopsSlayer wrote:
"
AveiMil wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.1.1c:
  • Fixed a bug with the damage dealt by Bladeback Guardian.

So what does this mean? Did he deal too much damage or is he now going to one-shot me in the face?

All I can say is it took like 4 seconds of fire pulses to kill me post patch. I was 4 levels over the zone, Cave of Anger, and didn't stand a chance even with 75% Cold and 44% Fire resists. So much for that Invasion char... :)

Why do you mention your cold resistance when you get killed by fire pulses? o_O
The difficulty you played on would've been more interesting to get a clue what this damage change means, if this was Merciless 4 seconds seems like lowered damage actually.

Nevertheless such information should imo be in the patch notes, just a small remark: Damage up or down.
I'd really like to see that here and in future patch notes, formulations like "changed the damage of monster xy" drive me crazy if they don't mention in what direction that change was. :D
"
Redblade wrote:
I know how it works and from experience I can say that chests with 1900+ rarity drops no where close to chests in Vaults does hence the comment.

Maybe it is just RNG. Sometimes I get just blues and whites, but most of the time I get rares.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
Added micro transaction - did not award mtx :((
Actually I did experience the bladeback guardian bug. My lvl 47 marauder killed him in melee (used a totem to bait out fire nova, then ran in and bashed his face to the ground while it was on cooldown). As soon as I killed him, I dropped dead from about 85% hp. Something happened with his ice spears on death that somehow did way more damage than intended and it oneshot me.

If that really is the bug that was fixed, than at least I'm happy no one else has to lose a character like that.
Hardcore 4 life!
When will there be performance updates?

I mean those lags and desyncs are not normal .... (even the Forum posts are out of sync hahaha)
"
Troly wrote:

so much win
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
"
drakebot wrote:
Not first =(

First's always have a tiny dick, be glad. ;)
"
DornoDiosMio wrote:
I was hoping for some really cool patch notes like...

The gear NoDiosMio has was significantly buffed.

Also, playstyles employed by him were buffed as well.

We felt as a whole NoDiosMio was just not as powerful as he should be, we wanted his in-game character to be more representative of how he is in real life.

Honestly, that is what I was expecting to see and I'm a bit disappointed.

Lol, this is gold. :D
it is the second patch i see, still no fix for ati radeon x1000 series? (problem about shaders and water)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info