Win your mirror of kalandra here!

Got to double Eternal.

Tips: Try only pressing 3 directions. Try to get biggest orb into the corner. Don't get orbs you want to join in opposite corners otherwise it becomes impossible to finish.
"
Skyforth wrote:
Ouch! Bravo :p
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
My GF destroyed my best score of 7200 with a 32000 last week. That was humbling.
Stormcalling 24/7.
Game is truly addictive and enjoyable, but too much desync
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
donong wrote:
"
digdigo wrote:
Too much RNG...
Spoiler
2 Eternals so far. 11680 best score.

its not RNG bro..there is a sure win method at least until 30+k and it gets harder there.

just always make sure the biggest number is always at either of the four corners and the subsequent numbers in decreasing significance are beside it horizontally in order

This is PoE forum. RNG joke, that's all.

Spoiler
internet jokes suck
English is not my first language.
Some randomness is involved in the spawns of the 2. On the other side you play it pretty much like the puzzle mahjongg games.
Easy.

This was fun figuring out the puzzle aspect to it. And it's a lot more fun combining orbs than numbers. Now that I know the strategy to it though I can get the mirror almost every time.

...if only the actual Mirror of Kalandra could be had so easily.
I think I broke it.

I skipped exalt completely and went from regal to divine.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info