#1 PvPer in the world.

"
BlackDemonz wrote:
"
"
LOL Mulla u really think u can beat me and google? LOL U just get lucky cause we changed our build around a little bit. BTW im with -41% chaos resis so have fun with ur 2 ming LOL.
and for the flicker, LOL, just go away, no one likes u and UR BUILD.
I am still the GOD.

Who cares if you dont like me or my build, the thread title is "#1 PvPer in the world", pls explain to me how you're still the "GOD" if I beat you everytime?

"I am very noob, all i care is my ePen" - DullahanTheHeadless

troll post/thread bro calm down

troll answer, I didn't know I had to explicitly write it for people to notice.
Also I'm pretty calm, and I AM NOT YOUR BRO, I have an adorable sister that I dislike, don't invite yourself in my family.
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
im playing league of legends who wants to play?
"
"
LOL Mulla u really think u can beat me and google? LOL U just get lucky cause we changed our build around a little bit. BTW im with -41% chaos resis so have fun with ur 2 ming LOL.
I am still the GOD.

Who cares if you dont like me or my build, the thread title is "#1 PvPer in the world", pls explain to me how you're still the "GOD" if I beat you everytime?

ur build counters 2h u rape him ez bro ez
"
BlackDemonz wrote:

I stopped playing LoL 6 months ago, too much trolls and feeders, I was too skilled for that game.

Also we better stop offtopic before a mod comes and suspend us for offtopic.

All I want is to claim the #1 PvPer title, pure and simple.
"
BlackDemonz wrote:
"
"
I am still the GOD.

ur build counters 2h u rape him ez bro ez

I am not denying the fact that my build counters 2h builds, the fact that they have no block gives me the upper hand
"
"
BlackDemonz wrote:

I stopped playing LoL 6 months ago, too much trolls and feeders, I was too skilled for that game.

claiming the #1 pvp title ur very far from that even 1h aegis cyclone can beat u but too bad that build is terrible no one uses any more
oh wait u been dodging kevz and from what i heard prepareone own u with his whirling blade then u copy him hahahaa sad how does it feel now to see that people said you "copy a build"

use ur flicker please its godly! dont be copying builds mullaxul will hate u =)
Last edited by LuffyTheGreatzz on Mar 25, 2014, 2:04:22 PM
"
BlackDemonz wrote:
"
"
BlackDemonz wrote:

claiming the #1 pvp title ur very far from that even 1h aegis cyclone can beat u but too bad that build is terrible no one uses any more
oh wait u been dodging kevz and from what i heard prepareone own u with his whirling blade then u copy him hahahaa sad how does it feel now to see that people said you "copy a build"

Isn't that what you said you were gonna do ? copy google's build ? lol
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
atleast i did not claim i was gonna be #1 and im a noob so what if i copy builds? infact im gonna go flip some items now see ya all laterz msgm e if u wanna copy my flipping style i show u my build for flip 2 be rich
Last edited by LuffyTheGreatzz on Mar 25, 2014, 2:08:49 PM
"
BlackDemonz wrote:
"
"
BlackDemonz wrote:

Yeah KevShienz beats me most of the time, but I'm not avoiding him, I have no idea who told you that, and I also have no idea of who is prepareone...

What's wrong with using whirling blade when it's the best solution against most builds? I still use flicker when it's better to use flicker
Last edited by Dullahan987 on Mar 25, 2014, 2:10:41 PM
hes the one that beat you/shadowthefall with whirling blade and u copy him and use whirling blade

he is level 97 shadow toon

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/yongmunchun

u didn't copy i was jk ur #1 ur the best
Last edited by LuffyTheGreatzz on Mar 25, 2014, 2:11:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info