Play PoE using a gamepad/XBOX360 Controller!

Yo guys, I absolutely cannot stand playing ANY game on laptops because of the touchpad mouse.

I have created a video with instructions on how to download a program called

JoyToKey ( yeah its free! )

(Joypad to keyboard)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X1YC3aZ5Rk
Please watch it!~

That lets you use a PC joypad (or XBOX 360 Wired controller) to navigate your PC with instead of your mouse.

This originally was done so I could play FPS on the laptop, forget trying that with a touchpad.

Google search JoyToKey or go
http://www.electracode.com/4/joy2key/JoyToKey%20English%20Version.htm

And download the program.

Once thats complete, you can then Right Click and save this link.

http://www.freewebs.com/darkwestern3/Path%20Of%20Exile.cfg

Left clicking will probably open it in your internew browser and you can see its a simple .CFG file.

Once JoyToKey is downloaded, simply put my .CFG in the root file where the program is located and it will show up when you load!

Hope it helps, hell even if your not gaming on a laptop, its still nice because this opens up gaming from bed!
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
Last edited by DarkWestern on September 22, 2011 3:18 AM
Nice and informative post! Nice to see people making the game function with whatever other method they can! Next up: Mind Control!
"
Viney1 wrote:
Nice and informative post! Nice to see people making the game function with whatever other method they can! Next up: Mind Control!


Danke, Viney! Ich bin ich könnte helfen froh.
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
Bump for recent updates :)
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
plus, theres always the youtube audience who may benefit from this. :)
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
Last edited by DarkWestern on September 22, 2011 5:54 PM
Pretty cool....
Haha this was actually pretty awesome. I would also pick playing with a game pad over playing with a laptop touch pad any day. However I would rather buy a mouse haha. Either way though seems to work but obviously with the game not set up for it it looked rather tricky to play :P. Interesting to watch though. Wonder if many other people would like this type of thing.
I like all the fluffy animals/>
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
Haha this was actually pretty awesome. I would also pick playing with a game pad over playing with a laptop touch pad any day. However I would rather buy a mouse haha. Either way though seems to work but obviously with the game not set up for it it looked rather tricky to play :P. Interesting to watch though. Wonder if many other people would like this type of thing.


I would!

Connect PC to TV, and play POE in 42" on the sofa :)
Last edited by Kuldiin on September 22, 2011 10:33 AM
"
Kuldiin wrote:
I would!

Connect PC to TV, and play POE in 42" on the sofa :)


I'm playing on my 47" just using a keyboard and mouse, it's nice.

I might have to get GlovePie again and set up a wii control scheme for Path of Exile
Pretty cool. I'm looking forward to someone making Kinect controls.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info