Just joined and I already want my beta key!

this is the post that will do it

discuss
Lody - Cold Witch Default League
ur so funny.
lol
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K @ 3,4 GHz
Nvidia GTX570
120Go SSD HD
2To HD
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeace(4x4GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
"
biloba wrote:
lol

nice avi
join the line bud! your not the only one who wants a key! GL with getting one and HF if you do!

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

The good and bad thing about random timers is... its random. You could potentially get one tonight, but also have a chance to not get a key until open beta starts. My best suggestion is get to know people and attempt to get a friend invite. Unfortunately, that is not as easy as it sounds. Good luck to you though!
Make an account
Forget about the whole game
Get a beta key
????
Profit!!!!
"
Kripplex wrote:
The good and bad thing about random timers is... its random. You could potentially get one tonight, but also have a chance to not get a key until open beta starts. My best suggestion is get to know people and attempt to get a friend invite. Unfortunately, that is not as easy as it sounds. Good luck to you though!

yeah that seems the case, im involved in some other communities, i hope a window of opportunity presents itself in the nearest of the future :D

gl everyone
"
Filthy wrote:

Don't be so negative ;) It may be very unlikely, but its possible :P
none0ftheabove
Yeah good luck. We all need a little luck when it comes to getting a beta key. If/when you get in have fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info