Random DC unable to connect to login server

Have the same issue here.

Got disconnected a couple mins ago, restarted the client didnt helped.

"An unexpected disconnection has occured.", this after Authenticate my account and timer ran out.

Today I had a few DC's tho.. luckily I was in town.

So whats the issue here.. it won't let me in the game anymore.

/edit

I'm trying to get into the game through the European Gateway.

Also it happens quite a few times to see empty Premium stash tabs, even without grids.

When I want to switch between characters via the login screen, I almost see every time the old OB counter.
It's not annoying, but somehow makes me think if my client is still an CB client with it flaws or.. it shouldnt matter?
Last edited by Leto_jr8 on Jan 30, 2013, 10:35:43 AM
Just died to a D/C zone change....... making anew getting D/C and this problem comes up
same here. tried all 3 gateways..... operation timed out.... let's hope things dont getting worse when it's evening in europe.......
ALLOCATING SPACE
"
Manscape wrote:
I was in game, went to the stash and saw that it was empty. The stash inventory grid was gone as well, I couldn't place any new items in. I closed the game and tried restarting it, now getting the same "operation timed out" and "unexpected disconnection occured" thing.

Exactly the same happened to me!

It starts annoying me... My friend rarely disconnects i disconnect at minimum 1 time in 15 Minutes...

And that with a Alienware hardware and good internet...
"
AussieBoB wrote:
This seems to be an account related issue... One account of mine I can log in fine, the other is getting the error. I hope the login servers have not been compromised...

I have no idea how they have setup the servers but maybe there are several and they are separate from eachother so if one goes down some people can still login. I read the same thing from someone else.
"
Leto_jr8 wrote:
Have the same issue here.

Got disconnected a couple mins ago, restarted the client didnt helped.

"An unexpected disconnection has occured.", this after Authenticate my account and timer ran out.

Today I had a few DC's tho.. luckily I was in town.

So whats the issue here.. it won't let me in the game anymore.

I'm trying to get into the game through the European Gateway.

this is going to be the third time i go through the area im at right now :P
I just downloaded the game, was very excited.

I am stuck at the main screen "Contacting Server" and none of them work -America, EU, Or Singapore-

I guess it's been like that for a while? any ideas?

5:32 PM Cairo, Egypt GMT+2
"
Ryvken wrote:

I am stuck at the main screen "Contacting Server" and none of them work -America, EU, Or Singapore-

No this is a recent issue and will probably be over soon. im really sorry for your timing in trying out the game but you will not be dissapointed when you do. :)
"
Ryvken wrote:

No it's just happened a couple minutes ago.

Ah hehe MrZalgo.. yeah I had that a few times too.. after a DC.
I am able to log in now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info