Panzers Corrupted Lightning Arrow Build (Invasion)

"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
"
snoogans wrote:
20% Chance to do nothing at all.
20% Chance to Roll white sockets.
30% Chance to Gain a random implicit mod (Additional arrow, elemental leech, added chaos and so on..)
25% Chance to reroll your bow entirely.
4% Chance to Reroll and 5Link it. Since it's already 5linked, you'd only notice it being rerolled.
1% Chance to reroll and 6link.

30 thicket bows vaaled so far and my statistic way to far from these numbers. Its like:

80% white socket
and rest 20% - complete reroll to piece of crap

:))

Oh and any suggestion for the gear? I have 3.2k life and 1.2k LA dps now (with anger and wrath its 2.4k). My current tree.
Gear
Spoiler

Thats odd that you get so many white sockets.. I guess thats why they call it a science orb. It looks like you're on softcore, i've never played it so I don't know what an appropriate amount of health is, but besides that the gear looks good to me. I really like the gloves, and it must be nice having a 6link. Adding faster attacks is huge.
One thing I was thinking (and you might not be able to do it with a 6link because the mana cost would be too large) was running a Thiefs Torment, Prismatic Ring and removing Life gain on hit and blood magic, so I could add Faster Attacks and Added Lightning in the 5 link. It would work for me... I think. The mana cost is cutting it very close.
I would suggest leveling your ele weakness though. Having it on CWDT is convenient, but it makes it far less effective. I recently qualitied mine down and even at level 15 with 20% quality I notice it being much better than it was at level 20 with no quality.
IGN: Panzerger
Thanks for advises.

Well, i dropped FA for added cold because suddenly it raises my DPS more. Im planning to take berserking also. Theft ring is awesome, played ele spectral throw with it on Domination, but currently havent enough currency to try it.

And couple of wasted bows just for fun:
Spoiler

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Interesting build, having plenty of fun leveling with it so far (only level to 43 at the moment). I was wondering if it's worth it to go for the Iron Grip passive since it looks like it'll give around 62-65% increase with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info