Panzers Corrupted Lightning Arrow Build (Invasion)

"
Wengjesper wrote:
Have u considered using the Windripper instead of an extra arrow?

Windripper would be great if the build were based around crit, it is by far the best elemental crit bow. You could easily modify the build to be crit based, and you wouldnt need that much in the tree because the bow has such a high base crit. However, for my version I think that a Lioneyes would be the best endgame bow because of it's speed, and most of the physical damage gets converted to lightning anyway.
IGN: Panzerger
Is there a chance you will post a skill tree with "mile stone" like what to get by what point, for example "Resolute technique by level 30" etc etc ? Cause I'm kinda nub and extra question, what do you think about getting static blows ?
Last edited by Zeroavenger on Mar 31, 2014, 4:32:58 AM
"
Zeroavenger wrote:
Is there a chance you will post a skill tree with "mile stone" like what to get by what point, for example "Resolute technique by level 30" etc etc ? Cause I'm kinda nub and extra question, what do you think about getting static blows ?

Static blows doesn't do much with this build.. you can shock stack white mobs pretty easily, but they die so quick that it doesn't really matter. With static blows you still wont be able to shock stack a rare or boss for enough time to make the points you put into it worthwhile. Maybe if this was a wanderer build or something with ele prolif (shock stacking small mobs next to rares and having it prolif) it would be a great node, but not with this unfortunately. I can try to post some point by point tress before the end of the day, thats a good idea.
:)
IGN : RUSEV_UDRQ Tempest League
Dude, this is awesome!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Dude, how did you manage to get "additional arrow" implict on thicket bow? I wasted like 10 bow already and get nothing but white socket and some shitty affixes rolls.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
Dude, how did you manage to get "additional arrow" implict on thicket bow? I wasted like 10 bow already and get nothing but white socket and some shitty affixes rolls.

It took me about 10 tries to get it on the first one. I've gone through about 30 more trying to get it on a better bow. RNG.
"
snoogans wrote:
It took me about 10 tries to get it on the first one. I've gone through about 30 more trying to get it on a better bow. RNG.

Thanks for answer. I have another question:
Whats will be better - good ele damage bow or high phys bow? I really confused how LA works, looks like flat lightning damage adds more DPS.

And im really afraid of vaaling my current bow. What can happens if i do that? :)

"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
"
snoogans wrote:

Thanks for answer. I have another question:
Whats will be better - good ele damage bow or high phys bow? I really confused how LA works, looks like flat lightning damage adds more DPS.

And im really afraid of vaaling my current bow. What can happens if i do that? :)

Which bow would be better? Hard to say, the best answer may just be "whatever bow is faster." 50% of physical damage is converted to lightning anyway, and bows can roll more physical dps than ele dps. That being said, I wouldn't corrupt your current bow. General rule is don't corrupt anything you can't play your build without. Lots of things can happen to it. I've corrupted a lot of things, here's my opionion of what the odds are you'll get.

20% Chance to do nothing at all.
20% Chance to Roll white sockets.
30% Chance to Gain a random implicit mod (Additional arrow, elemental leech, added chaos and so on..)
25% Chance to reroll your bow entirely.
4% Chance to Reroll and 5Link it. Since it's already 5linked, you'd only notice it being rerolled.
1% Chance to reroll and 6link.
"
snoogans wrote:
20% Chance to do nothing at all.
20% Chance to Roll white sockets.
30% Chance to Gain a random implicit mod (Additional arrow, elemental leech, added chaos and so on..)
25% Chance to reroll your bow entirely.
4% Chance to Reroll and 5Link it. Since it's already 5linked, you'd only notice it being rerolled.
1% Chance to reroll and 6link.

30 thicket bows vaaled so far and my statistic way to far from these numbers. Its like:

80% white socket
and rest 20% - complete reroll to piece of crap

:))

Oh and any suggestion for the gear? I have 4.2k life and 1.2k LA dps now (with anger and wrath its 2.4k). My current tree.
Gear
Spoiler

Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Apr 4, 2014, 3:20:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info