TGN interviews PoE producer Chris Wilson - plus lots of beta gameplay footage

Good good, more interviews. :) I'll spread the word to other sites!
What happens atleast once in 60 minutes?

Ingame, forums, irc:

"Nyydia: Brb getting coffee"
fantastic interview
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Very interesting interview indeed. I've learn a lot about the monsters and the leveling. Man, level 80 to 100 is going to be very long... ^^
I love Chris and the team's choices about the payment system, it will be only for cosmetics and that's fantastic.

Also the video did a good job at showing the different characters and their respective skills.

Great job cromar. :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Good interview. I didn't get to know anything new, but it summed it all up very well.
Thanks for sharing.
the cake is a lie
Thanks for the excellent responses guys! :)

"
I didn't get to know anything new, but it summed it all up very well.

Thanks! I was hoping to get some scoops but I know that GGG is careful about keeping important information close to the vest (like specifics about their anti-item selling techniques, hirelings, the story, etc). I aimed the questions largely for an audience that was only tangentially familiar with the game and mainly wanted to know what it would offer that might be worth their time.

"
I love Chris and the team's choices about the payment system, it will be only for cosmetics and that's fantastic.

I agree 100%. It reminds me of the League of Legends system, which is a huge success as well. The PoE/LoL cash shop design is proven to work for AAA games, not just cheap knockoffs like traditional "pay to win" or "freemium" games.

"
And when he talked about dragon shaped fireballs I can buy in the cash shop I wet myself ;D

My imagination is running wild at the kind of spell skins they could offer. Templars raising avenging angels instead of zombies? Cleave looking and sounding like a lightsaber? OK, that last one is silly, but I'm sure the community will come up with hundreds of brilliant ideas. Riot Games (LoL guys) have actually implemented a bunch of skin ideas that originated within the community.
Last edited by cromar on Sep 21, 2011, 11:48:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info