2H Sword Attack Speed Blood Magic Arrow Dodging (MaxHP / Dodge / Armour)

"
Serenitii wrote:
Do you think that running defensive auras like Grace and Determination (for evasion/armor respectively) would be better than running offensive auras like Hatred and Anger?

Since this build lacks resistance (which is maybe something we should look at a bit closer) what about running Purity for more resistance?

I would guess defense is always a higher priority than offense. Purity would be a great idea afaik. I don't really know how our hp totals and Blood Magic are going to play out with regard to mana reserves on auras. Oh and for another support spell I have heard good things about Rejuvenating Totem.
So as far as supports go, I figure we'd lean towards Faster Attacks + Life Gain on Hit + Crit Chance + Crit Mult + maybe Fire Damage?

Probably for Double Strike and Cleave I would imagine.
I wonder if we needed extra resists if the Mara resist bubble with Diamond Skin may be a good place?

It's not far from Blood Drinker, not sure where to get the points though.
"
Serenitii wrote:
So as far as supports go, I figure we'd lean towards Faster Attacks + Life Gain on Hit + Crit Chance + Crit Mult + maybe Fire Damage?

Probably for Double Strike and Cleave I would imagine.

2H Sword Attack Speed, Blood Magic, Armour + Evasion Arrow Dodging +Resists Variant

See how much you like this variant. I took some of my own advice on improving efficiency of node selections to get more elemental resists. None of those nodes come close to what Diamond Skin provides in efficiency (+45% resists vs. +18%), but the total resist is 39% which should help a lot if you are unlucky with resist gear. Total hp is probably something like -2.5 to -3.5 of those 8% hp nodes vs. the new ones I took that end with a 12%. Again, you can drop more offense for that early +50% Armour circle if you need it.

edit: oh and bonus, now you can get Vaal Pact if you think your gear can handle it later on (tons of life steal and damage I guess). No need to take it though until you're sure you are ready for it. As far as stretching out to get Diamond Skin from Mara start, you could drop my new branch towards the middle of the map to get it, but you would be missing out on the +28% max hp and access to Vaal Pact to do it. Your total resists would then be only 36% vs. the 39% my branch gets you to.
Last edited by EmeraldWitch on Jan 30, 2013, 1:30:18 PM
Yea, I like that. Also, it appears Purity would be a bad choice for us as we're going Blood Magic and it is a 40% reserve. So that is probably out.

What do you think of this one though, I get back the life nodes around Fitness, and make it to Diamond Skin in the Mara section.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAwAFLQbuDjwUIBRSFHEVIBjbG6obyCFgKLUs6Sz7MHwxsDIJNDU6UkCgRJ5E50d-Sn1QR1FHU7tVqVYEVvpXDVs9W69dAF4TXzlgS2CIYSFhUmMXZU1noGoeajttSnRBdO108XfXeu989X6afyuBOoTZhO-GYIcZh2qHdojtiiKQbJLNl3CXtJkrmy2euZ7No-enMKgYqZSqf6q4q8WsR6y6sHO-p7_VwA_ApsDzwQfKkMv10iHSTdRS1e3Witd-2WHdDd3j37_h2uKA5cXnD-y27g7vTvH08i_3vvzF
Last edited by Serenitii on Jan 30, 2013, 1:31:59 PM
This one might be even better.

I got the HP circle around the middle, dropped the life nodes at fitness and picked up the whole Mara resist bubble.

I think that makes it 60 all resist.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAwAFLQbuDjwUIBRSFHEVIBjbG6obyBznIPAhYCi1LOks-zGwMgk0NTpSQKBEnkTnR35KfVBHU7tVqVYEVvpXDVs9W69eE185YEtgiGEhYVJjF2VNZ6BqHmo7bBZtSnRBdO108XfXeu989X6afyuBOoPbhNmE74Zgh2qHdojtiiKQbJLNl3CXtJkrmy2euZ7No-enMKgYqZSrxaxHrLqwc76nv9XAD8CmwPPBB8qQy_XOcdIh0k3UUtXt1orXftlh3Q3d49-_4drigOXF5w_stu4O707x9PIv9778S_zF
Last edited by Serenitii on Jan 30, 2013, 1:37:13 PM
I think that we could drop the 5 points to get to Cruel Blade in the ranger tree and get back to Fitness to if we needed more HP.
Max Armour + Resists Variant 138% Max HP

Whew! I like this one, though bonus MaxHP is down to +138%. I don't know if that is "bad" or good enough when you consider the improved resists and +52% armour. I dropped some crappy dps nodes that weren't needed to get to the keystones like Executioner in order to get that big Armour boost.

I went ahead and spent 2 more points to get Celerity, and the final 111th point is still unspent so you could take the +8% all resists reward instead. Taking that, total built-in resists would reach 47%.
You are using too many points for your build. Try to cut it to around 70 points, after that it gets much harder to get points due to lack of content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info