[Updated for 1.1.1] alba's Explosive Arrow Marauder

Is there any particular skill which is really good to combine with culling strike-item rarity??
What about this build for 117 points? HC based 308% maxlife.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQTjn1W1Jy-eze8OpzC8nwHnFHEUIHK7pKw26Pjr378DxlBHuc3yL2Sj6hgGDv0LGJGhbVRJqBgaVfcyY_0lrWEhcqm77Qn2hO8S4ayqfNmRznTtWfN678AaYEuQVQUtp4RAoBo4IWDsOHTxKU862Bjb5CKCmy3SW68abLUE3Q2drhmF891dxizp_MWnCCSqRtcVIGeg2CSPRjbp7SCD24d2NsXQ0ONq4XP8S0p9HwI22M9li4zOcQQHnC0qjVXGn99sFpeVh2WXhTwFUlPsVe98PV-DOBRNBLOiAPAf
"
TheCudez wrote:
What about this build for 117 points? HC based 308% maxlife.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQTjn1W1Jy-eze8OpzC8nwHnFHEUIHK7pKw26Pjr378DxlBHuc3yL2Sj6hgGDv0LGJGhbVRJqBgaVfcyY_0lrWEhcqm77Qn2hO8S4ayqfNmRznTtWfN678AaYEuQVQUtp4RAoBo4IWDsOHTxKU862Bjb5CKCmy3SW68abLUE3Q2drhmF891dxizp_MWnCCSqRtcVIGeg2CSPRjbp7SCD24d2NsXQ0ONq4XP8S0p9HwI22M9li4zOcQQHnC0qjVXGn99sFpeVh2WXhTwFUlPsVe98PV-DOBRNBLOiAPAf

you should really concider getting life regen. you might wanna have holy fire too. You should probably pick up IR too since its only 2 points
IGN: alba
Last edited by albaTF2 on Apr 20, 2014, 11:23:15 AM
"
PhillTheWill wrote:
Is there any particular skill which is really good to combine with culling strike-item rarity??

split arrow - chain
IGN: alba
"
albaTF2 wrote:
"
PhillTheWill wrote:

split arrow - chain

Maybe stupid question, but explosive arrow works with IIR or no?
IgN:@PleaseMoreGore
right now im running EA with firepen, inc burn, chance to ignite, ele prolif and lvl3 empower, i sometimes switch chance to ignite to conc effect when i need the damage.

im just really curious if conc effect is better or empower, so i can keep my chance to ignite since ele prolif and ignite is super efficient at clearing the screen.

ive been running 76+ maps with almost every mod, extra damage, exile, lower max, vul, double reflect, fire resistance, etc. only one i really avoid is blood magic since im mana based.

im not sure as to why people say this build is dead.. only required item is a quill rain and it is extremely fun to play. my armor is 13k~ without granite and endurance charges, resists at 78/78/78/75. even though i only have 4.6k health i almost never rip. only time i ripped was to ele reflect i didnt see with 3 stack in a mob and lower max extra boss damage shrine piety.
SPorkTots
Running this on the Charity League and I like it so far. Following Willy Wonkas advice from his video mostly... which is similar to this. Very effective and cheap build and pretty tanky and able to "play it safe". I really need more armor and I would absolutely love a 6th link, but not really necessary.

For anyone curious I'll post my gear and tree.

Gear:
Not the greatest... but for 1 week into a 2 week race I've done well :)

Spoiler

Passives:
Level 76 right now.. picking up those fire dmg nodes one by one.

IGN: Sin
Not to diss it too much but looks like the old EA builds with the difference that you don't mention split arrow+chain+life on hit+blind combo which is essential for survivability and you don't pick EE which is essential for damage.

edit: for someone that asked in the thread, yes IIR works with explosive arrow. all degen does as of a while back.
Last edited by Joo on Jul 1, 2014, 5:41:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info