High phys mitigation
Very high dmg output
Possible for insane scaling

Cons:
Ele reflect can be a problem
Can't run auras
Half regen/No regen can be very difficult
Regen and flasks is the only life supply

Hey my name is alba and this is the build i decided to do in ambush but ofcourse it's also HC viable.Some mechanics worth knowing is that since we dont deal damage with the weapon itself so ele dmg with weapons does literally nothing. Same goes for phys life leech. I won't pick up IR unless I go for lvl 100 :D

Weapons

I'm running a +3 bow but quill rain is also fine. Bare in mind that these colours may be a bitch to get :)

Gear

My gear is no where near perfect but its enough to play 75 maps.

Links 5(6)link

Weapon: 20q Explosive Arrow - Elemental Proliferation - Chance to Ignite - Fire Penetration - 20q Increased Burning Damage (-empower) and for single target I swap out Elemental Proliferation for Concentrated Effect.

4 Link: Molten Shell - Immortal Call - Enduring Cry - Increased Duration

The rest is up to you :)

Bandidos

Normal: Help Oak
Cruel: Help Kraitlyn
Merciless: Help Oak/Kill all (I helped Oak)

Passive Tree
42 points

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQTjn1W1Jy-eze8OpzC8nxRxFCByu6Ss-OtQR7nN8i_qGBiRoW2oGPcycqm77ayqfNmRzlnzwBqQVaeEGjjsOClPOtiCmy3S

90 points

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQTjn1W1Jy-eze8OpzC8nxRxFCByu6Ss-OtQR7nN8i_qGBiRoW2oGPcycqm77ayqfNmRzlnzwBqQVaeEGjjsOClPOtjkIoKbLdK1BF3GRtftIOFzi4yf3zwF73yDOBRNBLMCcaIA8B8abPPdGYUkqjbp42qdrqcIj0bQ0M9lVcbYJDbFNtgqjZeF7FXa3R8CnC2HZQQHl5VSUz1fA8YGDmP9CfYlrf0L

111 points

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQTjn1W1eWgnL57NC2HvDqcweA28nxRxFCByu76KqW6krPjr378DxlBHuc0B3GxG8i_qGAYO_QsYkaFt4upybKgY9zJj_SWtYSEyCXKpu-0J9oTvEuGsqnzZkc507Vnzeu_AGmBLkFUFLaeEGjjsOClPOtjkIoKbLdIabLUEna4ZhfPdXcanCBJpJKpG19rd2CSPRhccNuntIDbF0NBxeeNq4XMfAjbYz2WLjAQHnC0qjVXGn9-XlYdll4U8BVJT7FXvfD1fgzgUTQSzogDwHwJx

117 points aka Lvl 100

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQPGBAcEswUtBg4J9gthEmkS4RQgFE0UcRccGJEZhRo4Gmwb-h8CJKolrSXfJy8pTyqNLdIyCTbFNtg26TrYPAU9Xz38RtdHflBHUlNVtVXGWGNZ813GXz9gS2EhY_1lTWxGcXlybHKpcrt07XgNeWh673zZgpuDOITZhO-HZYuMjM-PRpBVkc6XhZeVnC2drp7Nn9-hbaIApBmkrKcIpzCnhKgYqW6sqrUEuc277byfvorAGsEExtjPZdDQ2CTa3d-_4XPi6uNq45_kIuoY7DjsVe0g7w7vfPAf8i_z3fZI9zL46_0L

The most yolo thing you can do with this build is corrupt an explosive arrow and get lvl 21, then corrupt +3 bow to get +4. Then corrupt empower to get lvl 4 and voila you got a lvl 30 explosive arrow!

Good luck and have fun, I know I do =)
IGN: alba
Last edited by albaTF2 on Mar 25, 2014, 5:02:33 PM
U can use Split arrow + Chain + Life gain on hit for more surviability.
So would you say a +3 Thicket/Imperial is better than a Quill by a substantial amount?
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
"
skaye123 wrote:

Yes that's a smart idea.

"
ElPuppet wrote:
So would you say a +3 Thicket/Imperial is better than a Quill by a substantial amount?

Yes it increased my damage by alot. Went from 5L Quil Rain to my +3 and the difference was huge!
Updated with new skill tree for level 100. Dropped IR for health and armour.
Around what level did you switch to blood magic??
I find that if you are using Quill Rain, the following is amazing for health:

Barrage - Life on Hit - Chain - GMP (Most to least important).

On early levels, Rain of Arrows - Life on Hit also helps before you reach the said 4 link.

Sharktooth Quiver seems to be the best for this as well.
Last edited by acylus on Mar 31, 2014, 8:57:32 AM
"
PhillTheWill wrote:
Around what level did you switch to blood magic??

I went to Blood Magic as soon as I could, Sharktooth quiver and Life on Hit helps sustain.
What combination is good for iteam rarity in armor 5-link? maybe falme totem?
"
skaye123 wrote:

+blind

You don't lose that much damage with Quill Rain vs. a +3 bow until you throw in empower to hit level 25 or so on your EA. Quill Rain with SA+Chain+LoH+Blind gives insane survivability.

For that reason alone, I would be hard pressed to replace Quill Rain.

I actually tried replacing Quill Rain with a +3 bow and found the kill speed quite similar.

Also, please please please, for the sake of all that is good about EA builds consider using elemental equilibrium. It is the biggest possible damage boost you can get with an EA build.

Last edited by Pastromy on Apr 7, 2014, 9:34:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info