Teaser of new Rogue Exiles

Well i could say this is a one reminder what can happen to builds that become popular fast, so im going to say players, you greated that templar/monster :)
Do one brave thing today... then run like hell!
i got a rouge exile for u to make.

uses heavy phys/spell damage wand + hatred/vitality auras with barrage + crown of eyes.

uses these links ... barrage cast on crit, vaal spell at random + skeletons + raging spirits. he is so foul he does not require souls to charge his vaal spells. also cast rejuvenation totem.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Why is scion more distinctive than other characters?
It'll be interesting to fight them, for sure. I see myself dying to flameblast already lol
release ball lightning already. i need a new toy.
Make it that he drops the Aegis when he dies !! Or at least has a good chanche ;-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
dlrr wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
There have been zero Atziri kills in Invasion still. It's not like the Invasion boss always spawns right alongside her, guys :P

Next.

+1!!! CONGRATS! :D

Can't wait to see Chris' update for tomorrow on this :)

RIP WillyWonka + Shavs tho
sorry bro dont interested in some shitty useless exiles :D) we want fix to endgame
also to those who buying all windrippers in standard i dont give fuck :D)
Last edited by thgz on Mar 21, 2014, 6:29:39 AM
Wow! Congratz to the badass Guys for the Atziri-Kills! :)

new Rogues look really nice & hard to deal with ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Cool Chris =)).. I was dreaming of "Act 4 =)) I saw Snow lanscape and Ice caves :=)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info