Teaser of new Rogue Exiles

Can we buy the scion's footprint and weapon effect MTX? That'd be cool
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
What do you expect? You give bosses one shot mechanics and expect people to risk their 100 hour character killing a boss when the reward is not worth the risk.
Last edited by Rowsol on Mar 21, 2014, 2:35:26 AM
"
There have been zero Atziri kills in Invasion still. It's not like the Invasion boss always spawns right alongside her, guys :P

Next.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Two new Rogue Exiles are approaching completion and are likely to be included in the next content update. The first one is a Templar that uses Searing Bond, Fire Trap, Flameblast and Flammability. He deals consistent burning damage but is still capable of spiking quite a lot of fire damage at once. The second new Rogue Exile is a very agile Scion who uses Spectral Throw, Vaal Spectral Throw, Projectile Weakness and Leap Slam.

Two more reasons to restart area, nothing more.
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
Two more reasons for baddies to qq damage is op when they have shit gear / build

Two more fountains of useless loot

Templar looks like a badass wild west cowboy

bah, agile exiles .. they ignore decoy totems and have desync as their strongest super power :(
Which armor is this one that the templar rogue is using? seems some nice skin transfer material.
In Game: ElaineBelloc
"
He deals consistent burning damage but is still capable of spiking quite a lot of fire damage at once

Oh, you don't say, a boss that does burst damage? Well, I did not see that coming.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
They both look very cool. I look forward to killing them :)
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
There have been zero Atziri kills in Invasion still. It's not like the Invasion boss always spawns right alongside her, guys :P

Next.

+1!!! CONGRATS! :D

Can't wait to see Chris' update for tomorrow on this :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info