[1.2.0] UPDATE CI Fire Trap/Fireball Searing Touch Shadow/Witch Build w/High Damage!

Ofcourse I didn't copy-paste your build because it won't work in a hardcore league.

Why wouldn't you want to get ignite "capped"? It's stronger then ever.
Tvätta dina händer i min stjärt
"
Zelvas wrote:
Ofcourse I didn't copy-paste your build because it won't work in a hardcore league.

Why wouldn't you want to get ignite "capped"? It's stronger then ever.

Each additional 5% is worth less than the last 5%. With a 20/20 gem, you already ignite constantly, almost all the time I find.

If I hadn't taken it as a gem I would use them.

The thread is about this build, so saying those boots are better for other builds is not really the topic. That is all I am saying, with relation to this build.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
so far really liking the build - im lvl 52 doing just okay.

overrall im just having trouble surviving, im pretty much 1-2 shot dead. Only uniques i have right now is searing touch - im in rampage so its a bit hard/expensive to get good gear...i havent gone to CI yet id be really fckd if i did since i have only about 1200 ES with aura...i dont see any way to survive other than having sheer high amounts of ES :/

i like the burst idea though, my fire traps just as a 4L pretty much wreck everything :)
"
leggojake23 wrote:

overrall im just having trouble surviving, im pretty much 1-2 shot dead. Only uniques i have right now is searing touch - im in rampage so its a bit hard/expensive to get good gear...i havent gone to CI yet id be really fckd if i did since i have only about 1200 ES with aura...i dont see any way to survive other than having sheer high amounts of ES :/

i like the burst idea though, my fire traps just as a 4L pretty much wreck everything :)

Whats your HP at? On Rampage I was at about 3k in merc a1 so it workedout well for me. It is a fun build not a super tanky build. I would guess your drops have not been the greatest?
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
leggojake23 wrote:

Whats your HP at? On Rampage I was at about 3k in merc a1 so it workedout well for me. It is a fun build not a super tanky build. I would guess your drops have not been the greatest?

Maybe thats my problem - ive been so focused on just building straight ES in my gear since im gonna go to CI eventually...im afraid to go to CI since my ES is fairly low. Im lvl 60 with 1200 hp and 1800 ES...any suggestions on when to switch to CI? Mayb for now just build life/es on gear until you have good str8 ES gear, then switch to CI?

sorry this is my first witch/CI build and im kinda a noob at this game lol.
Don't worry about it, it takes time to learn new builds and mechanics.

I would want at least 3k-4k ES before switching to CI, which is pretty easy with all the great nodes on the tree. I will add a leveling tree this week. Discipline with CI will get you to 5k-6k if you are the 3k-4k mark.

You basically go life, save your refund passives, and switch over when you have enough CI gear.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 25, 2014, 1:08:55 PM
"
Grocery wrote:

I would want at least 4k-5k ES before switching to CI, which is pretty easy with all the great nodes on the tree. I will add a leveling tree this week. Discipline with CI will get you to 6k if you are the 4k-5k mark.

You basically go life, save your refund passives, and switch over when you have enough CI gear.

Gotchya! Yeah i think i was focused on building the end game nodes so i havent taken much life at all, maybe some progression or pointers on how to start w/ a life progression then switch over like you said via refunds..thats my main problem/confusion, but everything else is really good so far i love the burst on traps, also ill definitely shoot for 4-5k es before switching thanks for the guideline :)
"
leggojake23 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

I would want at least 4k-5k ES before switching to CI, which is pretty easy with all the great nodes on the tree. I will add a leveling tree this week. Discipline with CI will get you to 6k if you are the 4k-5k mark.

Gotchya! Yeah i think i was focused on building the end game nodes so i havent taken much life at all, maybe some progression or pointers on how to start w/ a life progression then switch over like you said via refunds..thats my main problem/confusion, but everything else is really good so far i love the burst on traps, also ill definitely shoot for 4-5k es before switching thanks for the guideline :)

Yepp, sorry about that. Should have had progression for leveling up there sooner. Should be done tonight!

I am also adding a Crit Tree version.

3k might be doable to get CI at. Because the nodes behind CI will give you a ton, FYI.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 25, 2014, 1:09:17 PM
"
Grocery wrote:
"
leggojake23 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

Yepp, sorry about that. Should have had progression for leveling up there sooner. Should be done tonight!

I am also adding a Crit Tree version.

3k might be doable to get CI at. Because the nodes behind CI will give you a ton, FYI.

good point thats like + 31% ES right behind CI :D
Just wanted to chime in and say I am in love with this build.
I'm only level 43 as of writing this and I'm having a blast! (pun)

I'm now heading over to the shadow area to get those sweet trap nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info