So this is my first but not really first thread :|

Remember: playing with souls is cool and all, just don't play with yours. Also check your pockets you will find me there or one of my minions. :D
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Ladies and Gentlemen!

I give you the original muse behind the Mooned.
And aparently im a muse. Do i get royalties in the form of hairbrushes? :)) Now im curious how i became a muse.

Edel
Last edited by Alexdaemon on Mar 19, 2014, 5:31:57 PM
Welcome back!
"
Moonyu wrote:

And be prepared to lose some of your free time and a touch of your sanity.
Last edited by Spoonmann on Mar 19, 2014, 5:25:15 PM
Welcome back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Wow never knew i was known by so many people :) Errm thanks guys ill try to get my barrings and see what it was that i did that made us like each other :) but first im gonna read some of the things that moon guy wrote thta i mused him into writing :D Also if anyone is interested in reading stuff you can try Feyu'Rox on facebook After the surgery i got all these ideas in my head and writing seemd like the way to go :) Soo.., yeah thanks again for the welcome evem though i kinda dont know you :|

Edel
Hello Alexdaemon. You don't know me but I feel as if I know you. MoonYu has been pining for your long lost return in almost every post that he has written since you abandoned him.

It was starting to be a real problem till I suggested that he makes himself a Alexdaemon doll that he can move around the house. that way he'd never have to cry himself to sleep again thinking that his muse has gone away.

So right at this moment in time, MoonYu is sporting the cheesiest smile I've ever seen. Almost like good sex afterglow. You have the power Alex, if you leave again I don't think we can pick up the pieces of the broken Moon.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
You have the power Alex, if you leave again I don't think we can pick up the pieces of the broken Moon.

This is very true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info