I feel prettttty,..

So, I was levelling my CI Staff Scion, and being only around level 36, just gave her whatever gear I had available. Doing so I might have inadvertedly created one of the best looking characters ever (or maybe that's just me and my general obsession with frock coats and 18th/19th century military uniforms)!

I like how the coat with its wide sleeves flaps when she moves, it also hides the Scion's torn stock outfit, the gloves and boots match perfectly, and the devs have really done it with the new model for that Fairgrave's,..

Such pretty, many style!
Last edited by Brazilski on Mar 19, 2014, 6:08:04 AM
i more pretty bish
really like it :-)
daaamn guuurl, what's that shampoo you usin'?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Use those damn passive points!!!
"

4 points is nothing. I commonly level toons with 15-20 unspent points until merciless. One time i tried to level a toon using no spent points. Between the lack of gear and the message every time i entered town, i had to spend them. I got to 56 points.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"
"

4 points is nothing. I commonly level toons with 15-20 unspent points until merciless. One time i tried to level a toon using no spent points. Between the lack of gear and the message every time i entered town, i had to spend them. I got to 56 points.

This wasn't in hardcore.

You're lying if you say it was.
"
"
"

This wasn't in hardcore.

You're lying if you say it was.

Who said anything about hardcore?

Also, at first post: "All dressed up and nothing to paint."
Last edited by Malpheas on Mar 19, 2014, 9:50:32 AM
"
"

Well, to be fair i had around 10 points unspent with i think 2 chars because i wasnt sure where to go first. I usually go for a specific node cluster or keystone but in those cases i wasnt sure.
Perhaps you would like Zahndenthus' Cassock over a Vestament:
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info