I feel prettttty,..

"
"
Use those damn passive points!!!

4 points is nothing. I commonly level toons with 15-20 unspent points until merciless. One time i tried to level a toon using no spent points. Between the lack of gear and the message every time i entered town, i had to spend them. I got to 56 points.

Do this in Invasion!

*overly manly man*

*insanity wolf*
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
"
"

4 points is nothing. I commonly level toons with 15-20 unspent points until merciless. One time i tried to level a toon using no spent points. Between the lack of gear and the message every time i entered town, i had to spend them. I got to 56 points.

This wasn't in hardcore.

You're lying if you say it was.

No it was in default, before leagues, and renaming it to standard. I'm not dumb enough to do it on hardcore with the game in it's current state.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
why does the sci have a perpetual head tilt.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Bars wrote:
daaamn guuurl, what's that shampoo you usin'?

Corrupted Fragrance, by Vaal

The smell of decaying fruit is nice, but it doesn't come as a 2 in 1 with conditioner, and separate conditioner is hard to come by in Azmeri regions as everyone is running through cobwebs anyway.

I've considered a haircut, but am afraid I'll end up like that tomboy Ranger.

"
Perhaps you would like Zahndenthus' Cassock over a Vestament:

Yep, almost as pretty as I.

Was thinking about that Cassock actually, but as a CI build that Chaos resistance is just wasted.

"
"

Also, if you're planning on going CI at a relativly low level (because you haven't got the respec points/Regrets/currency to buy Regrets and invest in Life first), it's better to be able to grab Infused Shield in one go.

"
Nephalim wrote:
why does the sci have a perpetual head tilt.

Because she's chewing on her own hair. A lot of girls do that when they're bored.

Either that, or she's checking out Grigor.
i like it!
im more tuned with the subtle look and not super flashy stuff - i have some of that super flashy stuff but i always resort to my current look which is more basic subtle and interesting, in my opinion.
here is my look!
Spoiler

I like the leathery strappy look with the ebony weapon - its dark and mysterious type of look which catches my eye
heres my flashy look however, lol.

Spoiler
"
Brazilski wrote:
Was thinking about that Cassock actually, but as a CI build that Chaos resistance is just wasted.
That's what Skin Transfers are for. That's an Occultist Vestament so without the skin our chests would look the same,
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
I guess it's more pretty than my witch girl.

She had some issues because I made her wear this helm.

"
raziekeljr wrote:
I guess it's more pretty than my witch girl.

She had some issues because I made her wear this helm.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2i21zc7.jpg

Actually, I like that helmet a lot in combination with that armor, especially on a female character. You should lose the shield and boots thoguh, and maybe the gauntletts: they're the wrong tone of metal. Either get matching light-silver gear (instead of gold-silver) or go for leather look alltogether.

The helmet might still look a bit weird on that character, but that's a general problem with a Witch. She's got quite a petite figure and a relatively big head, so any piece of non-plain headwear will draw more attention to that.

"
"
Brazilski wrote:
That's what Skin Transfers are for. That's an Occultist Vestament so without the skin our chests would look the same,

True

Simply never really thought about Skin Transfers.

"
Junkx wrote:
i like it!
im more tuned with the subtle look and not super flashy stuff - i have some of that super flashy stuff but i always resort to my current look which is more basic subtle and interesting, in my opinion.
here is my look!

I like the leathery strappy look with the ebony weapon - its dark and mysterious type of look which catches my eye
heres my flashy look however, lol.

What is that, a Shadow?

Nice, has a bit of a Van Helsinesque look to it. The flashy version is just Star Wars though =P
Last edited by Brazilski on Mar 19, 2014, 4:21:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info