Are forum postings brownie points?

I think alof of forum actiivity helps towards getting into a CB as I have found out many times in the past. I was on the Hellgate London forums ( the flagship version) right from the start - posting everyday and submitting ideas and got into the family alpha phase ( and my only ever alpha!)

Same with Gods and Heroes, Runes of magic ( first cb phase there very lucky) RIFT ( all 7 cb's and not even a VIP just immense forum activity). Plus many more...

So from my experience in the mmo wold, a big yes it does help! It just shows you have genuine affection for the their game they are sweating blood and tears to create and want the right people to test it out.
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
"
SpudOfDoom wrote:
I don't think they will be bothering too much with looking at your posts. They may already have a few people in mind but beyond that I wouldn't be surprised if they just randomise every person who has posted on the forums. 10,000 is way too many to handpick when you're dealing with beta bug reports.

No they wont for Beta, but we still have about 3-5 updates left in Alpha, so they're still picking and choosing for the next 3-5 weeks.
I love lamp
I've never been active on any forums, but was lucky enough to get in some alphas and into every closed beta I applied for. I am pretty active on these forums just simply because I've never been so excited about any other multiplayer game like this one.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info