[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

One of the best builds i have ever seen !!
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
MOUNTIANGIANT wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Imho - out of the three setups Fyndel lists - the version with Prism Guardian and ES boots is best. Why? The other two only can run 5 auras whereas that version runs 7 - essential for slipping in Hatred or if you want to do Uber Atziri - Purity of Fire and Lightning. Also the benefit is you don't need to cap res on belt and you can use Auxium.

For a non-snapshot version, I would highly recommend using Prism Guardian for the flexibility, you can also use Lioneye's Paws with a Prism as well - your ES maybe around ~5.5k but you can get more damage.

hmm maybe your right I mean... I just want to be strong enough to do uber.. i mean i really dont know what shield to use i mean like the es build/lion build gives way more es but ye as you said like prism archone gives more dps/auras which one would be better againest uber?I mean I have another chaaracter that can do everything but uber just wanna do uber then ye after that i'd be preparing for 1.2

If you want to do Uber and you're not experienced at it, just suck it up and snapshot :) Best of both worlds, huge auras and a huge ES shield. Preferrably use +1 Lioneye's Paws RRRG for 23 Purity of Fire and Lightning and spec witch flask nodes and Elemental Adaptation for maximum cheesemode.

My advice is snapshot now, and maybe once you've done about 10 uber kills maybe, you'll be good enough to drop 2k ES.

k i guess I"ll snap shot but which boot is better? lion or es boot? and doing uber I guess isnt too much of a problem for me I'm a experienced normal atziri farmer done over 260runs so I can dodge every thing except 1 or 2 things with whirling blades just wanna achieve the best results posible wiht the build
using the no snapshot version with lioney'es paws and wanna use grade and hatred both linked with reduced mana and blood magic but I don't have anough life it says grace costs 54% life and hatred too help please
"
Schwinger_ wrote:
using the no snapshot version with lioney'es paws and wanna use grade and hatred both linked with reduced mana and blood magic but I don't have anough life it says grace costs 54% life and hatred too help please

Post you Reduced Mana gem & Bloommagic Gem as well as link to passive tree
"
Lydrica wrote:
"
Schwinger_ wrote:

I'm lvl 75
current tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0OSBB7ES8RlhZAFy8ZihqPHNwdFCj6Kwotgy2oO-E8jkZxRwZV1lYtVupW9VfJXIpfamNDZOdmT2aebRlvnnBScFZwu3vXfeN_xoCkgUmDCYV9iEKIa49Gj_qQG5MnlwaX0JmamhObtZ2joqOnCKcrrH-xkLI4tAy0xbb3t9a4k7k-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcSiykrbGttZ227b1OL344Tquutj6-7sGPLh8-r1S_ba-tL7Cfyr

tree for future:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5ID8QQexB_ES8RlhVQFy8ZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-isKLKYtgy2oL280CjdmO3w74TyOQ2NGcUcGVdZWLVbqVvVXyVj1XIpfamNDZOdmT2aebRlvnnBScFZwu3FNe9d943_GgKSBSYMJhtGIQohrj0aP-pAbkNaTJ5cGl9CZmpoTms-btZ2jncSio6cIpyusf7GQsji0DLTFtve3MbfWuJO4yrk-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT2xrbWdtu29ThiOL344Tquutj6-7sGPLh8-r1S_ba-tL7Cfyr
somebody help me please :>
"
Schwinger_ wrote:
"
Lydrica wrote:
"
Schwinger_ wrote:

I'm lvl 75
current tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0OSBB7ES8RlhZAFy8ZihqPHNwdFCj6Kwotgy2oO-E8jkZxRwZV1lYtVupW9VfJXIpfamNDZOdmT2aebRlvnnBScFZwu3vXfeN_xoCkgUmDCYV9iEKIa49Gj_qQG5MnlwaX0JmamhObtZ2joqOnCKcrrH-xkLI4tAy0xbb3t9a4k7k-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcSiykrbGttZ227b1OL344Tquutj6-7sGPLh8-r1S_ba-tL7Cfyr

tree for future:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5ID8QQexB_ES8RlhVQFy8ZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-isKLKYtgy2oL280CjdmO3w74TyOQ2NGcUcGVdZWLVbqVvVXyVj1XIpfamNDZOdmT2aebRlvnnBScFZwu3FNe9d943_GgKSBSYMJhtGIQohrj0aP-pAbkNaTJ5cGl9CZmpoTms-btZ2jncSio6cIpyusf7GQsji0DLTFtve3MbfWuJO4yrk-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT2xrbWdtu29ThiOL344Tquutj6-7sGPLh8-r1S_ba-tL7Cfyr

You currently have 36% Reduced Mana reservation of auras with passives and 29% from gem, with a mana multiplied on Blood magic of 1.96

Aura Reservation: 2*60% = 120%
Apply Blood Magic : 120% * 1.96 = 235.2%
Apply Red mana & passive Tree : 235.2 * 0.64 * 0.71 = 106,88 %

You need more Reduced Mana nodes in the Tree ! In order to run two 60% on life with blood magic, you will need additional: 64% - [99.95% / 0.71 * 235.2] = 64% - 59,85% = 5% additional.

If you take one extra node of reduced mana, you will be able to run dual 60% on life
"
MOUNTIANGIANT wrote:

k i guess I"ll snap shot but which boot is better? lion or es boot? and doing uber I guess isnt too much of a problem for me I'm a experienced normal atziri farmer done over 260runs so I can dodge every thing except 1 or 2 things with whirling blades just wanna achieve the best results posible wiht the build

Lioneye's - corrupt +1 to gems with RRRB and faceroll with 99% fire and lightning. Links - RM - Empower - PoF - PoL. PoF and PoL have to be at least level 23 btw.

I dunno bout your gear, you may not need to cheesemode the instance if your gear is exceptional.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 30, 2014, 8:59:40 PM
"
MOUNTIANGIANT wrote:

This is me doing it wearing the Lioneyes +1 boots. My auras are lvl26 Discipline and PoF, lvl24 PoL, lvl22 Anger, rest are lvl21.

For higher damage you can Empower Wrath to lvl26 instead of Discipline. Your call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbOPnOvRdy0
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
MOUNTIANGIANT wrote:

This is me doing it wearing the Lioneyes +1 boots. My auras are lvl26 Discipline and PoF, lvl24 PoL, lvl22 Anger, rest are lvl21.

For higher damage you can Empower Wrath to lvl26 instead of Discipline. Your call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbOPnOvRdy0

k ty i probley dont have to buy level 4 empower so I"ll get a level 3 one ty though so I'll go the lioneyes paw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info