Aura ranking

I would love if they buffed haste. I don't really consider it too weak.
Depends on build, obviously.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
kasub wrote:
I would love if they buffed haste. I don't really consider it too weak.

There is a problem with buffing Haste.

While Haste is weak unbuffed, it is very powerful for certain full aura builds. If the numbers were raised, those builds would become overpowered.

"
ChaoticLemon wrote:
12. Vitality
Also need buff. Even summoner don't use it after the summoner node buff.

Look at the list of auras used by the pair of summoners that just killed Atziri in the Ambush league.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
"
Artanthos wrote:
Uh... uh...uh... dont buff anything, only nerfs. We - true fanboyzzz who love all nerfs and want moO0ore nerfzzz, ggg nerf all builds.

+1
Nerf vitality and haste, very OP, broken skills, OVER 9000 POWERED, NERF ASAP!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Mar 16, 2014, 12:26:46 AM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Artanthos wrote:
Uh... uh...uh... dont buff anything, only nerfs. We - true fanboyzzz who love all nerfs and want moO0ore nerfzzz, ggg nerf all builds.

+1
Nerf vitality and haste, very OP, broken skills, OVER 9000 POWERED, NERF ASAP!

[Removed by Support]

Have you seen what 20+ pets with 78.9% haste do to a map? If you start buffing the auras that are already powerful for full aura builds, the result will be a serious nerfing shortly afterwards. I would personally prefer to avoid that, the nerf bat is swung very hard in this game.
Benjamin Franklin
Last edited by Artanthos on Mar 16, 2014, 12:37:47 AM
"
Artanthos wrote:

Have you seen what 20+ pets with 80% haste do to a map? If you start buffing the auras that are already powerful for full aura builds, the result will be a serious nerfing shortly afterwards. I would personally prefer to avoid that, the nerf bat is swung very hard in this game.

Hahaha, yes, sure. If 1 skill can be OP, lets NOT buff skills, so ALL other builds will weak, ye, sure. Pets and summons must be reworked hardly, they broken, pets OP, not aura.

Auras, special vita, rly weak, and its problem ggg, not us (players) that pets so much OP.
Btw you didnt say about swap gems and othet small "bugs" that make pets more and more OP, and your logic... wow, if theres idiot, it must be you.

Better cry about fix there pets and rework aura to work ONLY on players.
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Mar 16, 2014, 12:44:25 AM
as many pointed out their usefullnes is mostly based on build but if i have to rate them then:
Grace: is a decent aura, wish the increase was not linear

*Haste: needs a buff, too expensive to give a boost that can be obtained with a couple of nodes

*Clarity: has become a must in many chars but wished the increase per lv is lowered a bit, it gets huge very fast.

*Discipline: is borderline imba, once you get a couple of aura nodes the ES given is huge

*Wrath and anger could use a buff, flat dmg dosent scale tat well specialy when aura booster nodees are factored

*Purity of Elements: i dont see much use to this one,purity of "insert element" will give you all the ress you ever need plus the increased max.

*Purity of "insert element": this ones are borderline imba, +4 to max ress can become +7 or probably more with aura booster nodes, no wonder why RF is considered OP by many, with this aura + the unique shield one can get well over 90% ress.

*Vitality needs a majot boost, it barely gives what 2-3 regen nodes

*Determination with aura nodes can get quite strong due to % increase.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

"
caboom wrote:
as many pointed out their usefullnes is mostly based on build but if i have to rate them then:
Grace: is a decent aura, wish the increase was not linear

*Haste: needs a buff, too expensive to give a boost that can be obtained with a couple of nodes

*Wrath and anger could use a buff, flat dmg dosent scale tat well specialy when aura booster nodees are factored

*Purity of Elements: i dont see much use to this one,purity of "insert element" will give you all the ress you ever need plus the increased max.

*Vitality needs a majot boost, it barely gives what 2-3 regen nodes

*Determination with aura nodes can get quite strong due to % increase.

Agree.
I rly hope there auras will be buffed (specialy Vitality, i think it need 3-4 strong buffs).
But to see that, GGG must change how affect all auras on summoners. If aura dont affect any summoners - we will see REAL and FINE auras that worth to take them, if auras will affect 50-70% LESS on summoners - we will see a little bit buff for all aura (just 2-3%, that no one will see), if GGG dont change ANYTHING - we never see any buffs for any aura (or it will be 0,1-0,5% buff for 1-2 aura, that no one ever need).
Mana support gem with inflated mana cost, nobody would complain about auras being too powerful or reserves too much mana for its cost and takes a slot for less aura stacking. This was and is a better solution than raising the reserve and making them more powerful. Suggestion circa 2012.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Auras, special vita, rly weak, and its problem ggg, not us (players) that pets so much OP.
Btw you didnt say about swap gems and othet small "bugs" that make pets more and more OP, and your logic... wow, if theres idiot, it must be you.

Better cry about fix there pets and rework aura to work ONLY on players.

Since I'm not allowed to directly comment on your intelligence:

Please clarify how I am a fanboy advocating nerfs and yet you want entire build concepts nerfed into the ground?

The effectiveness of auras is very build dependent. The very auras that most builds find lacking currently have the potential to become very powerful in the right build.

Haste works well with summoners and high aps builds dealing flat elemental damage.

Vitality is very powerful for summoners and RF builds.

Determination is worthless for my summoner. Should I advocate changing the aura to a flat bonus and be damned with the builds that actually use it?
Benjamin Franklin
Last edited by Artanthos on Mar 16, 2014, 11:45:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info