Free beta key for first person to answer my vague question correctly

Sorry I edited because I used plural narwhals which was grammatically incorrect for my sentence. You can see as he quoted me before the edit.

I will definitely be passing on friend invites here as I get them.

My real life friends are socially awkward penguins who only dream about D3.... :/
"
bachner wrote:
Sorry I edited because I used plural narwhals which was grammatically incorrect for my sentence. You can see as he quoted me before the edit.

My real life friends are socially awkward penguins who only dream about D3.... :/

Good to hear. Oh, and congrats. ;)
the cake is a lie
"
kainbr wrote:
i dont need a key from noob like u go fuck yourself

People like this make me laugh.
I would key your car if I had one!
"
bachner wrote:

Once you posted the answer I felt so stupid. I was too busy singing the narwhals song in my head to think of something so obvious.

Congratz on the key!

Kiwi through and through.
Congratulations bachner! Well deserved indeed. Actives must stick together. :P

Soon enough the rest of you guys will get in! :D If not tomorrow, then probably within 2 weeks or so, as Chris said that the beta invite timer would be remodeled to allow way more people in when 0.9.3 Patch hits.

(0.9.3 is a Major Patch)
Don't worry we are all keeping our fingers crossed...and toes! Enjoying the game Viney?
"
Viney1 wrote:

Soon enough the rest of you guys will get in! :D If not tomorrow, then probably within 2 weeks or so, as Chris said that the beta invite timer would be remodeled to allow way more people in when 0.9.3 Patch hits.

(0.9.3 is a Major Patch)

Well said!

I hope so!
I love what GGG is doing to help out forum members, they seem to listen to the community well.
Kiwi through and through.
"
Viney1 wrote:
Congratulations bachner! Well deserved indeed. Actives must stick together. :P

(0.9.3 is a Major Patch)

Oh I didn't even know that! That makes me truly thrilled to hear, I just know friend invites were doubled, which is also a really good thing. =)
First thing that hit me when I went to the beta forum, and I don't think I am breaching the rules of the beta when I tell you about this, is that there are tons of people who are asking for more friend invites to give out.
"
bachner wrote:
First thing that hit me when I went to the beta forum, and I don't think I am breaching the rules of the beta when I tell you about this, is that there are tons of people who are asking for more friend invites to give out.

Grats on getting in beta, bachner!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info