[1.1.0 HC/Standard] Asta's lvl 85 "The Auraphoner", CI Ele Wander, 9k ES, 10k DPS

"
Looks interesting, could you add a Video ?

Could, always struggling, tried fraps and it sucks.

"
Gonna try to survive throughout Invasion with this build. Also, how do you handle certain Invaders in the lower levels e.g. totem witch, jumping goat guy, spiders?

Now your enemies. I would in general recommend to not fight these until you really now what your opponent is able to do.

General, i would say go at start of merci in to CI, since the Chaos dmg really hurts. Beside, you can catch some of the chaos res nodes (my tree pretty much passes them all)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

how can you use CI with eye of chayula???
Hey,

What you mean in detail ?

I think you are worried about the minus reduced% Life ? It doesnt effect you; you can wear it without any problem :)

how? 80% of 1 is still 0
unless they changed the mechanics
"
Warhaul wrote:
how? 80% of 1 is still 0
unless they changed the mechanics

Hey,

Im unsure how they exactly calculating it. But EoC was a CI item for me since closed beta and i allways used it, if i went CI without going down to unwavering. If you look a bit arround, you'll prolly find some other CI builds that are using EoC in the amu slot.

Hm, well I guess I was wrong, thanks Astarte.
resolute technique is strange :D
If you dont go for a crit build, RT is the best you can do :)

What's your opinion of Piscator's Vigil for this build?
"
Byjjomsss wrote:
What's your opinion of Piscator's Vigil for this build?

Hey,

im kinda unsure about it. As you can see, i skilled Resolute Technique, because i dont really like the dps loss due to accuracy (also, you cannot do enfeeble maps). It means you'll loose one stat on it(the critical damage, since you cannot crit). On the other hand, the huge WED stat on the wand will prolly make it totally worth to use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info