^
^
^
^
^
"
Ghost25 wrote:
We are CMF!

-What is your real name and in game name?

IGN: WayTooFrosty

-What time zone do you live in?
Est

-How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing?
very active, I played POE when it was new for 6 mo, now I have been back for a couple of weeks after a break

-What do you hope to get out of CMF?
Comradery

-Do you enjoy using VoIP services? We favor people that do and currently use TeamSpeak 3

Sure, I have TS

-Tell us a little about yourself. Things such as what you like to do outside of PoE, your age, occupation, and anything else you'd like to tell us so we can get to know you a little better.

I am a 31 yo graduate student living in the midwest. I have played RPGs dating back to D2 (highest ladder toon was a 98 wiz).
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
^
^
-What is your real name and in game name? Corey - WhatMeta
-What time zone do you live in? - EST
-How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing? - Little over a year
-What do you hope to get out of CMF? - Active players and to be able to play with others
-Do you enjoy using VoIP services? Yes
-Tell us a little about yourself. Things such as what you like to do outside of PoE, your age, occupation, and anything else you'd like to tell us so we can get to know you a little better.

I watch shows if not doing school work. I'm 16 and still in HighSchool w/o a job. I try to be my best at whatever I do and help others to the best of my abilities.
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info