Catch My Fade Guild! [PSC] (NA + EU)

^
^
Hey,my name is Chris.I'm 24 and I come from Bulgaria,currently living in Austria thought.
I used to play a lot of LoL aswell as d3 starcraft 2 and now I'm trying to get into PoE thus I'm looking for nice ppl who would be willing to play with me.
My timezone is UTC +1(CET) and as I said I've been playing a bit of PoE but not too much.It's very hard for me to stick to the game since most of my friends can't handle the complexity of the game,which is one of the bigger reasons im drawn to it.
I'm not expecting that much from the guild just some nice ppl who play with it doesnt matter which league or whether its sc or hc.
Since u have a mumble server I actually really like being able to talk to the ppl i play with so i'd love to join that.
If you need to contact me the safest way is through skype: thefenix1244
^
^
Hiya Peeps. My name is Tom and i live in Poland. Outside of PoE, im a post man. THats how its called i believe,dunno. Anyway im the guy that delivers those envelopes which tell you to pay for water etc. My work take up a lot of time during the week. but the time i have left im pretty active, which means late evenings and weekends. Forgot to mention, I'm 26. Currentlly i wont be using any voice comms , cose my headset has been crashed to pieces (dont ask how), but in time ill get a new one. What else should i add...What do you hope to get out of being in CMF? Well, I've been playing for about 1 Month maybe, made like 20 chars till now. Most of them got deleted ofcorse. Call it experimenting with the skill tree. In this time i gave up tons of my uniques to my friends which in return dont come online as much as i would like to. THats the reason i started looking for some active guilds out in PoE. Playing mmo alone or with some random dudes gets boring at one time, and that leads to unninstalling the client lol. Anyway hope to see a quick reply from you guys. U can find me in the game even. My IGN is Ramza88

Cheers
First post has been updated.
^
First post has been updated/daily bump.
What is your name?
Tell us a bit about your self

hey there, my name is Damian and i live in Poland, I'm 22 years old and i study engineering in my local college
I really love singing and video games, with some of my favorites being LOL, DOTA , heartstone and of course PoE

What time zone do you live in?

i live in eastern European time zone

How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing?

I've been playing for quite a long time, but recently I've had a long break from poe
my last character was made in domination league and it was a lvl 79 ground slam marauder

What do you hope to get out of being in CMF?

I've always played solo, it would be nice to for once play with other people

Would you be willing to donate to the guild?

of course, no problem with donating gear if someone needs it

We use Mumble as our main way to communicate, would you participate in voice chat with us?

no problem, but my English can be a bit rusty

How can we contact you? (please include your current IGN)

my IGN is youjustdontdiedoyou( on standard)
or ev3rypony (account name)
Last edited by ev3rypony on Aug 19, 2014, 9:46:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info