Catch My Fade Guild! [PSC] (NA + EU)

Hi Idk how to specifically say im wondering how my application whent through?
"
DrRyger wrote:
Hi Idk how to specifically say im wondering how my application whent through?

Thank you for posting. PM'ing you right now.

^
What is your name?Roy
Tell me a bit about your self (For example: What you do outside POE, where are you from, how old are you, anything else you'd like to tell us,etc)
22, Live in the US, Miami , Fl currently work as IT for my university
What time zone do you live in? Eastern
How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing? Been playing for about a year now, usually play about 3-6h on weekdays and probably 12h+ on weekends
What do you want out of being in a guild? Just looking for a bunch of guys to chill with while doing some end game content, one big thing is voice communication (skype/vent/ts ), makes it funner
Would you be willing to donate to the guild? Why not
Do you have Mumble or Skype? Yep
How can we contact you outside of the game? (please include your IGN or skype name)
turndownforscion is my ign, can contact me @ skype royh1992
What is your name? Rob
Tell me a bit about your self (For example: What you do outside POE, where are you from, how old are you, anything else you'd like to tell us,etc) Work as a restaurant manager. Been playing these types of games for 15+ years dating back to diablo.
What time zone do you live in? EST
How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing? Pretty active depending on work schedule. Never leave for more than a day or two MAX
What do you want out of being in a guild? Friends and voice comm. Game is boring without some buddies.
Would you be willing to donate to the guild? Yes if I in fact enjoy it here :D
Do you have Mumble or Skype? Niether but I can easily download them.
How can we contact you outside of the game? (please include your IGN or skype name) Best way is to msg me on my twitch.tv account at twitch.tv/wam1473
^
^
What is your name? Josh
Tell me a bit about your self (For example: What you do outside POE, where are you from, how old are you, anything else you'd like to tell us,etc) 19 years old youtuber, in the Australian Defence Force (ADF) on leave due to an injury and chronic pain
What time zone do you live in? umm, GMT +10 i think
How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing? Since open beta, and approximately 6 hours daily... i need a life ;)
What do you want out of being in a guild? nothing but friendship and people to play with!
Would you be willing to donate to the guild? Donate as in, real money, or In game items? real money might be an issue as treatment for my injury is bleeding me drier then Corrupting Blood on a blood magic user.
Do you have Mumble or Skype? I have skype, but i only use it with family and close friends :3
How can we contact you outside of the game? (please include your IGN or skype name) joshua.sia11 is my skype name, add meh,

IGN is: Glacial Cascade

or

ProstateBurn

TY!
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
^
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info