So i just bought the 6 premium bank tab bundle

I have a feeling there will come a time when I would also need and use 40 tabs :P But not quite yet. The 10 I have now suffice just fine. If I get some more uniques, those tabs become more necessary (hint, hint, GGG: gief uniques, sell more tabs ^^)
"
Chills05 wrote:
I have a feeling there will come a time when I would also need and use 40 tabs :P But not quite yet. The 10 I have now suffice just fine. If I get some more uniques, those tabs become more necessary (hint, hint, GGG: gief uniques, sell more tabs ^^)

What's a gief?

edit: disegard. Urban Dictionary helped me out: "Idiot word for 'Give'."
Last edited by Ladderjack on Jan 29, 2013, 9:18:24 AM
"
Ladderjack wrote:
40 premium tabs here. What's up?? =o

You can go over 10 stash tabs? Really? Looks like I am spending some more money tonight. I really should have gotten my additional 6 as prem ones.... oh well.

If you buy 6 more @ prem, can you move those to the far left so they are the first ones you drop into?
"
Ragingwarrior wrote:
"
Ladderjack wrote:
40 premium tabs here. What's up?? =o

You can go over 10 stash tabs? Really? Looks like I am spending some more money tonight. I really should have gotten my additional 6 as prem ones.... oh well.

If you buy 6 more @ prem, can you move those to the far left so they are the first ones you drop into?

I dont know the exact number, but its like 65200 something stash tabs you can buy..

im no programer but it has something to do with the bits/bytes or something..

anyway, you'd probably go broke buying every stash tab possible, and not to mention bald trying to find that ring or amulet you know is in your stash (bald from pulling your hair out ;) )

EDIT: you can rearrange any stash tab any way you'd like it.. even the default ones you get when you make your first char.
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
Last edited by wade001 on Jan 29, 2013, 9:44:07 AM
I plan on playing this game for a long time, so I ended up knocking out 100+ premiums to tide me over for awhile.
With all the vendor crafting options (via turnins) I have been trying to manage my orb turnin gear in my 10 tabs now. More tabs will make this much much easier. Setup 2 orbs per tab.... walllaaaa. It takes a while to build out the sets to turn in some this may SAVE some of my hair! ha.
"
Elynole wrote:
I plan on playing this game for a long time, so I ended up knocking out 100+ premiums to tide me over for awhile.

And there goes 1/3rd of your coinage from your diamond support just like that! ha. Happy stash hunting. What naming convention are you using to keep track of stuff?
"
Ragingwarrior wrote:

And there goes 1/3rd of your coinage from your diamond support just like that! ha. Happy stash hunting. What naming convention are you using to keep track of stuff?

I have 101 stash tabs, each are named after one of the 101 dalmatians from the Disney Movies.
"
Elynole wrote:
"
Ragingwarrior wrote:

I have 101 stash tabs, each are named after one of the 101 dalmatians from the Disney Movies.

Pics or it didn't happen.

And how do you remember all those names? That's impressive.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
"
Ragingwarrior wrote:

To elaborate on what Wade001 shared, you can drag-and-drop any stash to re-order them.

"
Ragingwarrior wrote:
With all the vendor crafting options (via turnins) I have been trying to manage my orb turnin gear in my 10 tabs now. More tabs will make this much much easier. Setup 2 orbs per tab.... walllaaaa. It takes a while to build out the sets to turn in some this may SAVE some of my hair! ha.

I think what you're look for there is voila, which is literal French for "see there".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info