Hardcore League: Templar GOD Build

Just rolled to Templar and trying this build. How is it doing after slight CwDT nerf? Are there alternative builds I should look for? There is fe. another tanky paladin guide called lazy paladin. I am looking for for max survival since my pretty tankish scions have all died around lvl55.
Last edited by Possu81 on Nov 13, 2013, 3:58:32 PM
Hey Please Update Ur Skill Pasive Build Becouse Some Of it GOt Missing! pretty Please Couse i really need it right now
Well Iam newbie My self SO if u want to listen to me or not its up to u! first of all! In this build i thing U dont need To used BLood magic Gem..! why U said? Becouse u Will Taking Blood Magic On Skill Pasive...! if u woried about Ur Hp drained so fast?? Yes il be drained so fast But if u look More CLoser U taking Blood Drinker Right?? Yeah u must be ! then GO for Troll's Blood! from there U can GO for Magic BLood ANd Here we are ! why woried About your Hp Drained so Fast ANd IF u do it right! Im sure will Be Good at dps+tank To Like What THe Owner said! Just do it Right And Read more carefull! Well I ALways Confusing TO actulaty At First when i Just seing It(not read it)
SO my advince IS u Should read more carefull Before U Thingking something else
Last edited by angel2k4 on Nov 18, 2013, 1:45:24 AM
"
angel2k4 wrote:
Well Iam newbie My self SO if u want to listen to me or not its up to u! first of all! In this build i thing U dont need To used BLood magic Gem..! why U said? Becouse u Will Taking Blood Magic On Skill Pasive...! if u woried about Ur Hp drained so fast?? Yes il be drained so fast But if u look More CLoser U taking Blood Drinker Right?? Yeah u must be ! then GO for Troll's Blood! from there U can GO for Magic BLood ANd Here we are ! why woried About your Hp Drained so Fast ANd IF u do it right! Im sure will Be Good at dps+tank To Like What THe Owner said! Just do it Right And Read more carefull! Well I ALways Confusing TO actulaty At First when i Just seing It(not read it)
SO my advince IS u Should read more carefull Before U Thingking something else

My eyes! I'm blind...
Went D1 -> D2 -> D3 -> PoE. Natural progression...
I’m new to POE and just wanted to say thanks for sharing this build – I’m currently level 34 and definitely enjoying this build so far.

I’m currently playing in Standard league and wanted to know how would you go about altering this build for such a league as I understand I should be putting more passive skill points into DPS?
Playing this build thtough toi se how things go, its not bad so far
been using this at moment

but will use this when I level a few more
Just as a tip for more experienced people, even when going one-handed + shield later on, you can almost always run 2-handeds until level 40, after that start focussing on getting one handed maces and good shields. You'll sacrifice way too much damage if you switch before that, and it's not necessary to go shield before that, since you'll get a lot of max life nodes :).
Its seems like the passive tree isn't correct anymore? It has blood magic activated without the strenght point required to unlock it. Could someone update the tree?
IGN: Tjoen
Am currently level 61 with a variation of this build, this is also my first high level character.

While I am playing on domination it has been a breeze, I only had 2 real hurdles where I had to go level and farm gear for. They were Dominus Cruel and Weaver merciless.

Dominus - I specced blood magic and could run wrath on trash, but could not run it on the Dominus fight since I needed the HP for 2nd form. Also did not have life leech or life on hit gem since it is never offered as a quest reward for templar. The real problem was the lack of life leech gem as I had zero sustain, even though I had enough life to never be one shoted.

Farmed new weapon, altered a flask that can remove bleed, and traded for life leech gem. Was able to solo him at level 54.

Merciless decided to drop the blood magic passive and use blood magic support gem on lighting strike and run clarity and wrath aura off of mana. I like this much better, mana is never a problem don't even run a mana flask. Ran through Act 1 and first part of Act 2 very quickly and easily, until Weaver (sharp and cruel).

I had -35% chaos resist and even stacking 2 addtional rings to get it to -5%, all I know is I was getting raped by the spider. Instead of farm I decided to group quickly to kill her.

Merciless Vaal was a cake walk, basically just face tanked him and made sure to make my projectiles hit the smaller adds. Only time I was low life was when I got far away from him and he shot me with his lazer once.

So far Act 3 has been cake am on marketplace, currently at 61 with 3.4k life, resists maxed with 3 endurance chargs iup, 2.7k armor (39% rises 63% with endurance charges), 122 life regen, with 11% life leech on LS/HS. Nothing scares me and I really only have to prioritize chaos damage mobs.

Love this build, ONLY thing I am confused about is why people take the lower route to the duelists golems blood nodes? when the top path gets you there in 3 less nodes?

Here is my currentl passive 75 of 120 used

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAecCcQSzEuEUIBRNFm8ZLho4GlUdFCNNJ-0pLjKJNug26TrYPfxANkRyT31QR1BQUWBVxlcNV-JYY1nzXz9gS2EhZKNmnmebZ71wfXKpdO135XrvfLh82YBWhMSE74zPj0aQVZHOm6GezaIApzCnhKyqtPm53cAaxtjPZdDQ0iHUj9lh42rsOO5v7w7wH_Iv9kj3vvrS
first character i made and im really enjoying this build so far. just a quick question and probably a real newbie one: how come, on the passive skill trees that are uploaded, some of the linking passive skills to blood magic have been removed yet blood magic is still active? also, how did you get berserking without any of the previous links on the tree? really nice way to learn the game by the way. thanks for the upload.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info