Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Corrupted zones are content that's better off being skipped during progression

Unexpected broken balancing that almost put me off this season altogether after being flicker striked offscreen for 800 a piece at level 42.
i was in merciless solaris temple level 2 yesterday at my level 49, then i found a corrupted area with temporal curse ...

i met a boss and die 1 hit, after 20 return to kill that boss, i found out that is just a miniboss of about 3 different miniboss and 1 main boss ....

okay i give up, and would be skipping all the corrupted area from there on unless i am 10lvl higher than the area itself w/ decent gears...

so frustrating and the vaal gem is a joke, waste of gem slot space and no real use, for example why would chain it w/ all ur support gems when u can only use 1, 2 times per zone ... while u can put on spare weapon and change up once they are loaded but by that time all the mob in the zone are dead anyway :)

i could imagine how it is for hardcore league ... 1 death and ur done lol
Although I'm always up for a good challenge, these corrupted zones have been very trying lately. I had quite the experience yesterday with a corrupted instance in Act 2 (dread thicket side area, merciless difficulty).
The boss's name was Kutec, Vaal Fleshsmith. He would desecrate the ground for absurd amounts of chaos damage, summoning masses of zombies over and over, and using the leftover corpses to power flesh offering and a very potent detonate dead. I'm a lvl 67 dual stormcall totem witch, and I couldn't even get close to him because if my feet would touch the desecrated ground, I would die almost instantly.
My totems were doing their best, but pretty much had to be resummoned constantly from the onslaught of very fast and powerful zombies, along with the constant barrage of corpse explosions and chaos damage. To top it all off, he would cast the curse Punishment, which fortunately didn't affect me much but I have to wonder how a melee character could ever hope to survive this encounter with the added challenge of their damage being reflected back.

I concur with others; these side areas must be intended for those with twinked gear, because almost everyone I've grouped with thus far has opted to skip these areas when we've encountered them.
Still skipping corrupted zones and bosses, too unpredictable for my ranger, rewards not good enough for the risk.

And it's really no biggie for me, either.
"
TheTenthDoc wrote:
I was going to do all the corrupted zones until I got four Vaal Ground Slams from them. Then I realized it was pointless.
This is what bothers me the most. I don't know what it is about Ambush but I keep finding the same gems over and over. I'll deal with the difficulty but reward me with something different as it gets harder.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
I was running merc library and archives yesterday in invasion with my MoM/AA/IR storm caller and the game put Restricted Gallery 5 times in a row to the instance. And no way in hell am I going to enter that fiendish place. Ch'aska (and Kamaq) is the boss I'm most scared from the invaders. Others I will try to kill, most of them I even can but those two? They are monsters. I even have a quartz flask in place of the quick in case I get surrounded by Kamaq and his friends. Also, shrapnelbearer wasn't a nice encounter, that chaos damage :/.
Kuolema kuittaa univelat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info