Shut the fuck up about how this game is X compared to other games you have played.

Path of Exile is lacking repetitive electronic music when compared to Pac-Man; the dark rooms however have been significantly improved upon.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
"
Spook_e wrote:
If a mod stops by go and take this down -- I realize I should have titled this "things no one cares about". I understand it is personally reasonable to compare certain elements of this game and comment on how this is a good feature and I like how this is part of the game-play is reminiscent of another game they may have enjoyed. But i'll be frank and say that when every other global chat message is about how this game is so much better than D3 it becomes a perturbance. I only sought to lower the influx of comments such as these -- I apologize for venting my frustration by way of the general message board.

there there my friend who i do not know. *hug*
it is hard some days when so many trolls come around making threads about how this or that game is better.. just to annoy others. i mean if it is that bad.. why even make a post about it? just go play that game A or game B you like so much.
it is happening right now on other game sites as well. about this game too!

it will happen until the end of time. all we can do is just ignore the threads or get popcorn and see what happens.
Voice work? I do it. --->https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
"
Spook_e wrote:
thanks and have a wonderful day.

Yeah, because that game is clearly unique, the developers invented all the mechanics by themselves, effectively creating a new genre. So there´s othing they have to get compared with.....

Oh wait....
Compared to Hello Kitty online, I find that Path of Exile has siignificantly less Hello Kitty.
...and 100% less Gunta Snacks than MDK!

Shameful!
FFA: The looting choice of Hardcore-Hero Manly-Men Griefers! Yo!
This thread made me think I was reading Darkfall's forums for a minute....
"
Spook_e wrote:
But i'll be frank and say that when every other global chat message is about how this game is so much better than D3 it becomes a perturbance.

I get what you are saying, but you have to realize that some of us have been waiting for over a decade for a worthy successor to Diablo 2, and now that a game has finally recaptured the awesome loot, deep character customization, and dark brooding atmosphere, we can't help but express our joy and excitement with our fellow players.

There is also the issue of the huge letdown that the ACTUAL sequel to Diablo 2 ended up being for so many people.

Put those two things together and it's not surprising that so many people compare the two games and point out how much better Path of Exile is.
"
Wulfenstein wrote:
I enjoy Path of Exile because it gives me the Diablo 2 feeling I crave. Unlike Diablo 3 which gave me a different feeling; disappointment.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS!!
Stupid topic, you can't tell someone not to compare this game to other "specific games" (yeah..you know which ones i'm talking about) while playing a game that is based on said games.

Don't compare call of duty to battlefield 3..don't compare wow and other mmo's....the list goes on and on..it's an ARPG..it will of course be compared to the other big arpgs out there..and that's not a bad thing..lending good features from other games while still managing to give your own personal twist..Is a good thing, not bad.

"
jezdamayel wrote:
"
Spook_e wrote:
it is hard some days when so many trolls come around making threads about how this or that game is better.. just to annoy others. i mean if it is that bad.. why even make a post about it? just go play that game A or game B you like so much.
it is happening right now on other game sites as well. about this game too!

it will happen until the end of time. all we can do is just ignore the threads or get popcorn and see what happens.

Then why are you replying to this thread? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info