Shut the fuck up about how this game is X compared to other games you have played.

thanks and have a wonderful day.
PM me if you want to buy/sell something.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 29, 2013, 8:45:20 AM
hi, i think it's better than Diablo 3

do i win £5 ?
I understand the feeling, but this type of thread with such an angry and aggressive title will only fuel the negativity.
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
It's only natural to do that.

As a species we compare things constantly based on our own experience with similar situations.
Compared to Minecraft, it's really boring.

>>/dev/null
FFA: The looting choice of Hardcore-Hero Manly-Men Griefers! Yo!
I enjoy Path of Exile because it gives me the Diablo 2 feeling I crave. Unlike Diablo 3 which gave me a different feeling; disappointment.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
Compared to Gyruss, this game doesn't have nearly enough spinning around in circles.
but...when i first loaded it and got a Divine Divinity vibe from the character select.. i was SO HAPPY to have been told about this game!
Voice work? I do it. --->https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Last edited by jezdamayel on Jan 29, 2013, 4:05:26 AM
If a mod stops by go and take this down -- I realize I should have titled this "things no one cares about". I understand it is personally reasonable to compare certain elements of this game and comment on how this is a good feature and I like how this is part of the game-play is reminiscent of another game they may have enjoyed. But i'll be frank and say that when every other global chat message is about how this game is so much better than D3 it becomes a perturbance. I only sought to lower the influx of comments such as these -- I apologize for venting my frustration by way of the general message board.
PM me if you want to buy/sell something.
Am I supposed to compare it to clipping my toe nails?

In that case it is of epic proportions!
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info