Vaal orb on Unique armor

"
"
DMINATOR wrote:
So using them on uniques, is not a good idea right ?

I still haven't found one, to try it myself. But in theory they can make normal -> unique with random stats right ?

In general no its not a good idea to corrupt uniques,

Actually i'd say Uniques are the BEST thing to use them on.

If you get a godly rare, its INCREDIBLY hard to get another one just like it.

However, uniques...they are pretty standard and you can ALWAYS find another one or trade for it.

Thus, losing a unique isn't as bad as losing an awesome rare.

But, if you are poor in game, then yes just use them on leveling gear you don't care if you lose.
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
My advice is to use them on items that would give your character a slight boost, in hopes of increasing that boost, without risking losing the item you're currently using. You should never use it on an item that your character needs to use. That's like gambling with the rent money. You should only gamble with what you can afford to lose.
I tried it on a sub par unique and it turned yellow.

From my view those orbs RNG or whatever it is, most likely will screw you. Reminds me of Clint Eastwood saying "do you feel lucky PUNK?" as he points his gun at you.
He did use it on a low tier/at best lower middle item?

Why are you telling him otherwise for a 4 link icetomb.
"
Baskerville wrote:
I tried it on a sub par unique and it turned yellow.

From my view those orbs RNG or whatever it is, most likely will screw you. Reminds me of Clint Eastwood saying "do you feel lucky PUNK?" as he points his gun at you.

O yea?

There is the same one with +1 to frenzy charges
at sale for 30 EX
"so, do you, punk...!?"

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
I observed that the rares rolled by Vaal Orbs are generating a maximum amount of mods most the time. Pretty nice in combination with a befitting Strongbox.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Mar 9, 2014, 8:18:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info