Where to level 50+

I just started merciless after barely squeaking through the last difficulty. Currently, I'm getting my head bashed in at the start of A1 (after the town.). Where did you guys level for 52+? A lot of A3 is pretty annoying for me, doable but it doesn't seem very efficient. Do I do the strand over and over, is there another place to go? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

(generic ground slam build, limited by gear currently it feels as well)
Facerolled second difficulty. Could it be problem of build, gear or strategy? Can't really help any more with this little info mate.
indeed, we could use a bit more info. I'm currently fine at the last stages of Cruel (lv52 also) is your hp low? armor? resists? (keeping in mind you get a -60% penalty to resists in merciless)
Well I think my issue is mostly gear dependent at this point. My build is the general GS with hp regen and all that but my DPS is only 560 and my resists are currently in the 40's, which I'm trying to get to 50+. My biggest concern is that my life is only 1100 and I think that's what's leading to my difficulty. I'm assuming I just need to get some gear or something at this point.
It does seem like your gear is holding you back. 1100 life seems like a reasonable concern to me as well. I think we shall both have to farm for some gear before running through merciless.
Hah yea, I expected as much since this is an ARPG, I just don't know where the "good" spots are.
"
Hah yea, I expected as much since this is an ARPG, I just don't know where the "good" spots are.

let me know if you find any :P
Once found 3 uniques in a day in the slarm slums, total fluke. Haven't found a single rare worth keeping since xD thats RNG for ya haha
As I once saw, the RNG giveth and the RNG taketh away.
lol, dude het HP... i got 2300hp at the start of merciles with shiiit gear
Are you keeping endurance charges up?
IGN: Octaus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info