Official thread about ideas & fixes for pvp

challenge me when you want and lets see who will cry
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by tempallo on Mar 18, 2014, 2:17:24 PM
I didn't know fighting in an online game grants you manliness and intellects now. Is that a thing? You seriously think PvP makes you any less of a bitch?
you dodged as i suspected.
hf man, keep proclaming yourself good while you dodge a challenge from "crying girls".
bye chicken
PvP Team Omniscient

bludolph cant challenge you because he has 0 characters on his account...
"
FIreskull wrote:

he's just a forum clown.
anyway with those scrubs is hard to keep this discussion inherent to the topic,sorry for the OT hauntworld
PvP Team Omniscient

or maybe he just refuses to sink to your level.
Standard IGN: WTFNamesAllTaken.
Online everyday at 10 AM CST and at several different hours throughout the day. Best way to reach me is via forum PM.
If you're looking for a deal, do your homework and make a decent offer. If I have to set a b/o via request, it will be non-negotiable.
"
tempallo wrote:
"
FIreskull wrote:

he's just a forum clown.
anyway with those scrubs is hard to keep this discussion inherent to the topic,sorry for the OT hauntworld

They make PoE forums very entertaining and funny sometimes tho... you arguing with someone that has 0 characters on his account (That just suddenly attacked you for no reason about kaoms heart.) just cracks me up laughing. Why would someone with 0 characters on their account argue about legacy kaoms Heart with a Merciless pvper claiming that they are crying girls? Honestly its just so damn FUNNY.
When I was 6, kid next door challenged me to a shit eating contest after I called him fat. I refused though.
Best decision ever.
Well this forum thread seems like it has alot of very constructive feedback in it.
"
bludolph wrote:

sorry can't hear you
PvP Team Omniscient

Last edited by tempallo on Mar 18, 2014, 7:26:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info