I think most skills need reducing their damage for more in PVP

If your issue is actually regen, it would refer to someone either

A. Running away to do so. Your response is one every character/build can do. Curse them to slow them/kill them faster or apply a degen.

Or

If your issue is people literally standing there next to you and regenerating hp at some ridiculous rate while you beat on them.

B. Your character sucks

C. The real issue is block or them healing with flasks

No one is able to stand there and tank with purely life regeneration. There simply isn't enough you can possibly get to make that a problem against real players that do real damage. Your listening to people that are facing blockers that are choking down healing flasks at the same time while using anvil/aegis. Mistaking it for life regeneration ignorantly, but if its the first one i.e running away to regen ya thats a legitimate case. Use that time to heal up yourself via regen or slow/degen them like I mentioned. If they are keeping distance as a melee for any reason besides avoiding a casters molten shell 1hit ko herp derp explosion of dicklessness....they are just bad, ignore them and move onto another player to duel. If your issue is in the FFA arena and the player keeps leaving to reflask every kill/death that also solidifies my statement that they are just healing like a mofo and its not purely regen.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Mar 23, 2014, 10:05:02 AM
"
Blockinlick wrote:

I'm not talking about those noobs. I'm talking about people who can stand there and tank you in such a way that they don't even need to run because their life replenishing, armor, and evasion are all at extreme levels. I see the complaints about it everywhere. One guy, in a discussion about why PoE PvP sucks, even said "No one really knows how to deal with these builds, they're indestructible, so no one really PvP's because of them"

So you're calling these people liars? And if they're not borderline indestructible... just what measures do you have to take to beat them? Is it like facing a Farcast Zon on D2 where you pretty much have to have your character specc'ed specifically in such a way to defeat them?

I would call those people liars. There is no such issue in low-level PvP, and the damage in merciless pvp is much higher in relation to life/defenses so that there is no such issue there. If someone can sit there and tank your damage while afk, then it's your damage that sucks, period. If your damage is that low then you won't have a chance against any serious PvPer.

"
Blockinlick wrote:

In any case; obviously these characters are OP enough to cause a stir, because like I said, I constantly see hype about them. Why is there so much hype about it while you claim it's not a problem?

There is no hype. Ask any known PvP player if "regen builds" are a problem, or OP, and they'll tell you the same thing. I actually haven't heard anybody other than you claim they're overpowered, and I've even tested a build with the max possible regen in 28 pvp (it was bad).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info