RIP RFers

"
behakungfu wrote:
"
tempallo wrote:

no.
maybe they counter average rf'ers, but when you go against a 12k es with max block / spell block tell me how a fire ball or a cyclone can kill a rf. if you didnt get 100% fire res with gear + flask they will just kill you in 1-2 sec, even with 99% fire resist. hauntworld himself told this, that with the right gear rf was too much OP. and anyway ES rf'ers still do pretty high amount of dmg. the nerf is right, cause ppl with almost no gear could just do full life passive tree and wear life +2 res gear + kaoms and have 8k hp with insane dmg too easy.

Dont get me wrong. The passive skill tree has been reworked, there are not many hp nodes for you to take as a mara. There are not many 8k hp mara running around to deal that insane damage any more. And yet, I did make a post about HP base RF vs ES base RF. The thing that make u think RF is OP is the ES base RF. Hp base RF is not that good compare to ES RF. And what? Hp base RF is nerfed worse than ES base. This is not fair.

I do not against the RF nerf. I just cant accept how bad it is nerfed.
OMG dude, why u just dont understand? RF is OP, exactly is ES base RF. And now how bad it is:
I am 95 lv mara, kill a 72 lv shadow with 75% fire res in 20 sec, he let me kill him, he doesn't run!

Are u serious? how much life do u think that shadow has?

man we are saying the same thing, in fact i wrote:

" and anyway ES rf'ers still do pretty high amount of dmg"

so i know life rf has been overnerfed, but es rf is still too strong. i just wrote that before the nerf even a scrub with 2 exalt gear could kill lot of ppl even if they had 99% fire res. time ago i did myslef a rf to test it, and i had like 4k life, and i was still able to kill lot of ppl using aurumvorax, phoenix shield and rare items with life +2 res.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by tempallo on Mar 8, 2014, 7:39:09 AM
So now do you agree with me that:
ES base RF should be nerfed again, and Hp base RF need to be fix again cuz it is overnerf?
[Yes / No]
"
behakungfu wrote:
So now do you agree with me that:
ES base RF should be nerfed again, and Hp base RF need to be fix again cuz it is overnerf?
[Yes / No]

yes but this is not the only problem. ggg must fix all problems with all builds, not even just balance one. because if now they balance rf around the other op builds, then when they nerf the other builds rf will be unbalanced again. here in italy we say "its like a dog that try to bite his tail".
PvP Team Omniscient

Last edited by tempallo on Mar 8, 2014, 8:07:11 AM
I have to agree, the so-called "conservative" PvP scaling for RF was absurd; it can't be used to do damage at all now. Thank god it still works for PvE.
"
behakungfu wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
How was it nerfed exactly?

It has been nerfed to the point where a 8K life RF lv 95 mara kill a lv 72 shadow with 75 res in 20 sec.
That is a joke right?
I would say i can kill him in less than a sec before the nerf.
And he has around 3k life max.

I would expect like 4 sec or so at least.
And just imagine how much time needed to kill a 8k life cyclone sword mara?
U would be dead at that time!

Not how bad was it nerfed ... HOW was it nerfed? Patch notes are vague?

And why is ES RF not nerfed and hp nerfed? They both do 50% of total burn and both get same damage modifiers. Yes you can get a bit more ES than HP I know that, I aint a noob ... but you are suggesting life is in a way worse spot than ES RF that just that little gap.
+1. Rf was OP. Next they need to nerf mines.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Mar 10, 2014, 6:11:02 PM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
behakungfu wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
How was it nerfed exactly?

It has been nerfed to the point where a 8K life RF lv 95 mara kill a lv 72 shadow with 75 res in 20 sec.
That is a joke right?
I would say i can kill him in less than a sec before the nerf.
And he has around 3k life max.

I would expect like 4 sec or so at least.
And just imagine how much time needed to kill a 8k life cyclone sword mara?
U would be dead at that time!

Not how bad was it nerfed ... HOW was it nerfed? Patch notes are vague?

And why is ES RF not nerfed and hp nerfed? They both do 50% of total burn and both get same damage modifiers. Yes you can get a bit more ES than HP I know that, I aint a noob ... but you are suggesting life is in a way worse spot than ES RF that just that little gap.

maybe because life rf was too op for some reasons, and with ES still deal good dmg but you are a bit more squishy, dunno.
anyway ES rf still do dmg, so if some1 want to go rf has to be ES. so i dont see this huge nerf to the skill, but only to the life version... they just forced rf to go ES and not life anymore, like casters are forced to use ES to go low life to do good dmg.
PvP Team Omniscient

Last edited by tempallo on Mar 10, 2014, 7:44:29 PM
Tnx man, seems this patch is path of ES and ranged again.
YES! Bring RF back!
What is "RF"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info