13 - 17
1899.99%
50 and older
371.96%
40 - 49
713.75%
12 and under
90.48%
Anyone that has read any of my stories knows I don't make woman in them less then the men. More to the opposite.

And what of that role? Exiled for being opinionated and strong willed? Hardly a servant type.
Spoiler
Shit! Now I have to go back and reread it to make sure I am not looking like a moron right now.

Now I do pick on I_NO a lot, but she asks for it.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Anyone that has read any of my stories knows I don't make woman in them less then the men. More to the opposite.

And what of that role? Exiled for being opinionated and strong willed? Hardly a servant type.
Spoiler
Shit! Now I have to go back and reread it to make sure I am not looking like a moron right now.

Now I do pick on I_NO a lot, but she asks for it.

FUCK WRONG STORY. I meant the murder mystery one. But technically she's in a servant role there.

Spoiler
either way i guess i'm still a sicko though
Spoiler
at least you got that right
Spoiler
Right?
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I don't know
Spoiler
i also feel really fucking stupid now
Spoiler
Hey at least i made you re read some of your stories :P
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Aug 29, 2014, 4:53:13 PM
I suspect you have heard of MILFs, right?
"
HermitDragon wrote:
I suspect you have heard of MILFs, right?

Yes.

Spoiler
And no,
Spoiler
No way
Spoiler
No
Spoiler
Please no
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Fire_Kid scared of a cougar?

Spoiler
wimpy wimpy wimpy
"
Moonyu wrote:
Fire_Kid scared of a cougar?

Spoiler
wimpy wimpy wimpy

How stupid would you have to be to NOT be scared of one?!
Went out with a woman that was 17 years older than me. Scared? Dove right in. Wink wink.

Spoiler
And I_NO should never ask her mother about that Grateful Dead concert and the handsome young goat she hooked up with. NEVER!

"
Moonyu wrote:
Went out with a woman that was 17 years older than me. Scared? Dove right in. Wink wink.

Spoiler
And I_NO should never ask her mother about that Grateful Dead concert and the handsome young goat she hooked up with. NEVER!

Wait a second here...so you flirt with your DAUGHTER!? dude..
I said never ask about that night!

And its still possible that she hooked up with another goat 25 years ago too. (She had a thing for goats, right Lachdanan?) And also, No test, No data, no crime.

=)
...your mom told ur, everything has it`s price ? pass me ur mom`s phone number^^
Capitalism has no problems, it is the problem Ò_ó

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info