I actually think I just lost a microstransaction

I don't have any idea where my Ice Crown effect is. It isn't in the "M" menu, It isn't on my current helmet (which i'm pretty sure I haven't changed), and it isn't on any helmet in my stash. Is it possible to lose these kinds of things on like a server reset? Is it possible to accidentally sell something like this even though it isn't supposed to let you?

I have a lot of junk in my stash, and I checked every helmet in the stash, but in case i'm retarded, is there a way to, say, reclaim all effects or something? In the same way that you reclaim a normal effect from an item, can you do that without knowing where the item is?

For the record, I haven't deleted any characters since I got the crown, and I only used it on one guy anyways. I'm prone to upgrade to a new weapon without remembering to take the effect out of the old one, but i'm starting to think that that isn't the case for my helmet, and that instead the effect just disappeared. Is there something I can do about this?
"
Some players have accidentally deleted characters that contained microtransaction effects or have overwritten effects that are on their items by applying a different effect. Both of these behaviours have caused purchased microtransactions to be destroyed. In addition, some Closed Beta supporters who purchased stash tabs in the past have expressed concern that the tabs are now available at discounted rates if six are purchased at once. This news post discusses how we will fix both of these issues.

If you have lost microtransaction effects due to deleting a character or have destroyed effects by overwriting them on an item, please contact our support team (support@grindinggear.com). We will replace the effects and put the new ones in your microtransaction stash. This process may take up to a week. Please do not attempt to claim you have lost effects that were not lost or ones you didn't have. We will check this and do not want our time wasted.

Please PM support for help with this. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73523
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

The thing is I actually haven't deleted a character, or overwritten any effects. I don't have more than one helmet effect. But I have sent a message with more detail to support in case my effect has literally just disappeared.
It's good to post this here, just in case it is indeed a bug of some sort. So if anyone has this happens they can find it and report for them to look into. :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info