1.1.0 Scion Spectral Throw Build Need Feedback/Help/Advice

Hey guys, have been wanting to make a Scion Spectral Throw/Double Strike character, goal is 2handed Sword, tons of damage, but doesn't die as well. Please tell me what you think of the build, if I picked up too much damage, too much hp, too much resistances etc, all feedback is appreciated!

Hoping to link:
(5L)Spectral Throw with Blood magic, Life leech(not sure if life on hit is better for this), LMP, and Faster Projectiles.

(6L)Double Strike with Blood magic, Life leech, MultiStrike, Faster Attacks, Melee Physical Damage

Planning on doing Cast on Dmg Taken(x2) with Molten Shell, Enduring Shout, Devouring totem, Warlords Mark, Increased Duration for Molten shell+Devouring totem

Auras are being planned with Grace and Haste linked with Reduced Mana, prolly a better one than haste out there but im still new to the game, don't know them all!

-Build link:

-Build Breakdown:

Edit: If you are testing this build please note what the problems areas are, what your level is, what you have chosen for the bandits, too little hp, too much dps, etc.

I really do appreciate everyone testing this build and count on the feedback to make it better, and do adjustments where there is room for improvement! Whatever you feel is the strong side, as well as the downfall of this build please leave in the comment so the build can become stronger and stronger!
Last edited by Greoks on Mar 10, 2014, 12:29:40 AM
Bump?
Bump
Im looking for a scion build like this, I will try it out and let you know about the results ;)
Curious about this build, or a build similar to this one.
"
GamerBeast wrote:
Im looking for a scion build like this, I will try it out and let you know about the results ;)

Awesome, thank you! If you want you can add me in-game, or if you don't mind keeping me in the loop that would be great :)
Hi, im using this build :) im level 47 at the moment and i feel like a take alot of damage all the time and struggle to survive even with the life leech gem.

Will keep using a see how it does.
You picked up a bunch of melee physical damage nodes.. I don't think they have changed this, but melee physical damage doesn't apply to spectral throw.. Weapon damage does, and projectile damage, but not melee.
"
Meepster wrote:
You picked up a bunch of melee physical damage nodes.. I don't think they have changed this, but melee physical damage doesn't apply to spectral throw.. Weapon damage does, and projectile damage, but not melee.

Correct.
Can you post your gear ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info