WORLD FIRST USE of Vaal orb

"
Antnee wrote:
There is a VERY clear warning, right on the orb.

Modifying it unpredictably

Spoiler
Unpredictably.
Spoiler
UNPREDICTABLY.
Spoiler
UNPREDICTABLY
Spoiler
UNPREDICTABLY!!!

translation
Spoiler
poo
Spoiler
crap
Spoiler
ass
Spoiler
SHIT
"
Bataille wrote:
this is perfect for dispensable unique rings and amulets (above ilvl 60). if it turns them into rares they can at least be used for chaos recipe instead of chance recipe.

Not necessarily. For example, the Q20 gem vendor recipe does not work on corrupted gems. I have not tried the chaos recipe with a corrupted item yet, though.
"
Antnee wrote:
There is a VERY clear warning, right on the orb.

Modifying it unpredictably

Spoiler
Unpredictably.
Spoiler
UNPREDICTABLY.
Spoiler
UNPREDICTABLY
Spoiler
UNPREDICTABLY!!!

Seriousely do you see a problem inn players complaining?
I could replace all those words you have used on spoilers with "fanboy" but i will stay classy.
Don't get me wrong we have seen some interesting results, but the fact you can destroy a 6L seems to me stupid. Even destroying a unique is stupid. The worst you could get SHOULD BE JUST : Cannot apply more orbs on the item/unique.

Want to YOCO your 6L voltaxic ? => You got a 6L voltaxic who can never change colors anymore.
You want to YOCO your 6L vaal regalia mirror worthy item ? => You can never change colors or mirror it again.

That's the worst any normal player should accept. Open your eyes.
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
Last edited by Inexium2 on Mar 6, 2014, 12:36:49 PM
"
"
demivion wrote:
Did you ever find some gear that could be amazing but is just lacking that "special something" so you just vendored it? Thats the item you use a Vaal orb on...

Find a crappy unique that some people use but is so common that everyone just sells them for 1 chaos? Thats the item you use a Vaal orb on...

Find a gem that is in high demand but you don't need personally? Thats the item you use a Vaal orb on...

If you use a vaal orb on a GG item you're a retard, that's like using a chaos on a perfectly rolled rare.

Items i'm planning on using a vaal orb on, if i ever get one in the dumpster:

currently playing on ambush but these are the types of items that are crappy enough not to be missed but good enough that a YOCO could make them very desirable

Someone ignored the fact that you have to socket, link & chrome them first to a state that you never want to change again.

Not as simple as you make it sound.

What are you talkign about, it's not not even 'more complicated' it's just "Terrible":

You have to 6S 6L it => And get a wonderful 1 white socket coupled with a wonderful 16% incereased phys dmg mod.
You have to to level it to lvl 20 quality it up to 20 => And get a wonderful level 19 gem(Tell me about level 2 empower)
You have to famr for days to get a Tabula => And you get a wonderful 18 ES BODY ARMOUR GG

@Demivion: What good results would you expect for those items your have linked?

Would you be happy to get this ultimate mod :D

edit: nvm i feel dumb i misread it, it's +1 to MAX resists.
Last edited by Inexium2 on Mar 6, 2014, 1:53:22 PM
There were people who knew the results of new orbs before release.

There were people buying lots of BORs before the release.

There were people who RMT and will continue to RMT

There were people who scam others and will continue to do so

There were people who flip and trade all day and think that everyone should enjoy the game that way or die in suffering, and they will continue to do so.

Entering the game feels like entering a restaurant where is a strong stench of piss and shit in the air; and you know that its from some visitors... and administaration do nothing about it.

Thats how i feel about PoE right now.
"
maxkardinal wrote:
There were people who knew the results of new orbs before release.

There were people buying lots of BORs before the release.

There were people who RMT and will continue to RMT

There were people who scam others and will continue to do so

There were people who flip and trade all day and think that everyone should enjoy the game that way or die in suffering, and they will continue to do so.

Entering the game feels like entering a restaurant where is a strong stench of piss and shit in the air; and you know that its from some visitors... and administaration do nothing about it.

Thats how i feel about PoE right now.

Play in a new league and avoid most of those problems.
ANd i knew the results right away, check the time when my thread has been made. There is no "Has no sockets" mod but very similar results are real rofl

rip 258/218 bor lol
"
Inexium2 wrote:

ANd i knew the results right away, check the time when my thread has been made. There is no "Has no sockets" mod but very similar results are real rofl

Why the fuck should i start all over again?

And buy the way, all those people will be in new leagues.

I guess, that for me PoE didn't.
"
thebossman wrote:

rip 258/218 bor lol

GG
I suggest you all post horrible results in this thread. And good ones here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/812290 :P

"
maxkardinal wrote:
"
Inexium2 wrote:

Why the fuck should i start all over again?

And buy the way, all those people will be in new leagues.

I guess, that for me PoE didn't.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Mar 6, 2014, 2:51:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info