[Afterlife] {Talisman League} - US/EU - TS3

bump for cool guild!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Hai Kona!

Bump!
Starting this thread up again for the new leagues!

Let's get hyped!
-------------------APPLICATION-------------------

How long have you been playing PoE? 703hr played

What is your highest level character?(any league) 87

Do you play in Rampage or Beyond? Rampage

What is your highest level character in one of the new leagues? No new leagues currently but in the previous set I got to lvl 85.

What time zone are you from? US Central

What is your in-game name to contact you at? TormentedCrowe

Please give a short description of yourself.

26yrs old. Married with two kids. Play mostly late at night once the kids have gone to sleep. Love to use TeamSpeak. Hope to meet y'all soon.
Hey there, you guys still active in HC? I'm looking for an active HC guild for upcoming Awakening release/new leagues/BETA play.

Cheers!
We are usually in Softcore but I myself, and a few others will usually play 1 HC character. Probably like a 90% SC to 10%HC population.

Hopefully that answers your question.
TormentedCrowe,

I will be on tomorrow afternoon if you are still interested in the joining our ranks, I have been a little under the weather the last few days and have been MIA.
How long have you been playing PoE?about 6 months now im really enjoying it a lot jus gets kind of lonely at times :D

What is your highest level character?(any league)lvl 76

Do you play in Rampage or Beyond?

What is your highest level character in one of the new leagues?not really sure i havent got that far in the game yet :(

What time zone are you from?Central Time Zone

What is your in-game name to contact you at?Dat_silk_doe

Please give a short description of yourself.well i was born and raised in california i live in texas now i have always been into playing online games with friends i just want to enjoy my self a bit when im not at work im real humble and kicked back and would really like to join afterlife
Bumb
bump, online now and recruiting. Please fill out the application and message me in game @ IGN Ruff_Crit_Ranger and I will check it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info