POE is life. POE is ♥.
^
^
POE is life. POE is ♥.
b
^
POE is life. POE is ♥.
How long have you been playing PoE?
Off and on since beta, when I first started playing I really couldn't get into the game. My friend knew that I loved playing the Nerco in d2 and he said I should try out a Summoner. I've been going pretty hardcore the last 2 months or so.

What is your highest level character?(any league)

Do you play in Ambush or Invasion?
Ambush

What is your highest level character in one of the new leagues?

What time zone are you from?
Pacific time

What is your in-game name to contact you at?
HermioneGraaanger

Please give a short description of yourself.
Well, I'm 23 and I went too school for game design, and work in the game industry. ARPGs are one of my favorite game genres. I was a D3 fan boy for a pretty long time until my friend introduced me to the summoner on PoE. I have been going ham ever since! I'm looking for some cool people to hang out with and run maps with! Please don't hate me because i'm a summoner, we need love to. :)
How long have you been playing PoE?
Been playing since closed beta. Take breaks every now and then.

What is your highest level character?(any league)

Do you play in Ambush or Invasion?
Ambush

What is your highest level character in one of the new leagues?

What time zone are you from?
Pacific time

What is your in-game name to contact you at?
slamcon

Please give a short description of yourself.
Im 23, and I am a hardworking retail manager. I grew up with arpgs (d1,played D2 for 8 years) and it is by far my favorite genre. I fell in love with poe when i first played it and have loved it ever since. I fell to the darkside of d3 when it came out and regretted most of my time spent on d3. I am looking for some fun and chill peeps to map with and just enjoy their company. Also play Dota 2 when im not playing PoE. :)
bump already contacted the last 2
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info